What’s it worth? OEM Mystichrome upper seat cover.

dom418

Established Member
Thinking of listing this. Brand new Drivers side Ford cover for a coupe. Need help on a value guys. Thank you

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
@Goose17 might have an idea. I paid $1500 for my front set from TMI IIRC. I wouldn't mind another spare but I have other stuff going on right now.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
The front seats are the same (coupe/vert).

A collector friend of mine just texted me yesterday... he came across a new driver’s side upper Mystichrome seat cover for sale. He said the seller wants $400 for it. I thought the price was steep, but there really aren’t any available comps to compare for pricing. These skins simply aren’t available.

I too ended up buying a complete new interior from TMI before they ran out of the original leather. If I recall correctly, the entire set was around $1200, but they included all of their scraps in the box, which I eventually sold for more than $1,200... I ended up with an entire interior for free.

dom418

Established Member
The front seats are the same (coupe/vert).

A collector friend of mine just texted me yesterday... he came across a new driver’s side upper Mystichrome seat cover for sale. He said the seller wants $400 for it. I thought the price was steep, but there really aren’t any available comps to compare for pricing. These skins simply aren’t available.

I too ended up buying a complete new interior from TMI before they ran out of the original leather. If I recall correctly, the entire set was around $1200, but they included all of their scraps in the box, which I eventually sold for more than $1,200... I ended up with an entire interior for free.

lol that’s my cover Goose.

subobo0411

Established Member
Personally I think $400 is fair if not on the low end for OEM brand new. I’m probably an idiot but I think I paid $700 or $800 for an upper and lower OEM BNIB with the light gray inserts about a year ago. I justified it by it being OEM and not that far off in price from the TMI covers, and I never see them come up for sale. Not sure though if mystichrome should fetch more or less than light gray. Obviously mysticchrome is more rare, but at the same time I think then there’s fewer people looking to buy that too. I see it both ways...

Users who are viewing this thread