What’s my 03 worth

OSU34

Established Member
Hey all - got a 5,200 mile 03 Black Couple with Parchment interior. No accidents, body is straight, no dents, or scratches.

Only mods are -
Dual pass H/E
H&R race springs
Full length subframe connectors
Rear head MMR cooling mod
AFS chrome 18s with new front and rear NITTO Tires

Stock parts I have:
H/E
OEM Rims & OEM tires
OEM Springs

Plan was to build the car but it’s just too nice to modify. Still smells brand new.

I absolutely do not need to sell it, so I’m willing to wait for the right buyer and make the most I can. Curious on everybody’s opinion.

OSU34

Established Member
Interesting. I was thinking more 45-50k but appreciate your opinion. Something to think about.

q6543

Established Member
I’d second 40k and dropping with the overall market.

Maybe take it to mecum or BJ and pay the fees to get top dollar, or bring a trailer.

LS WUT

Established Member
It’s tough to say given black was a very common color, however the miles and having the original parts helps a lot. A car is worth whatever the right buyer is willing to pay. I’d say about $45k or so truthfully with the OEM parts. Goodluck man!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
The market won’t dip very far on these before going up again. Stay the course and it’s a mid-forties car all day, might even get a 5.
Modified super low mile cars I don’t think attract real money like a bone stock super low mile car will. People who are going to shell out legit money for a new edge want it pristine and unmolested.

Users who are viewing this thread