What A Day......

Svtlightning_04

YeA iM sHadY
Established Member
:rockon::rockon::rockon:First off, i went and got The L an oil change and drive it a bit. Well that went well and went home to get ready for work. Went to work in the DD and got to b/s most of the day :D. When i was leaving to come home i came to like my 4th light and saw a Red F-150 Single Cab with SVT Badge on the tailgate.

Well I said "well there is a L" , and was going to wave I saw that it had Lightning on the side but they guy didnt look. So i was bout a car in front of him in the left lane and looked in my rear view mirror and saw there was no L bumber and nor it have the clear headlamps. I was so pissed and was going to flick him off for not waving and for being a poser but he turned. :cuss:

On to tonite, i lefted to get something to eat and on the way home a SVT Cobra got up behind me. Got on onto US 70 (which a 4 lane highway that runs east to west through North Carolina) and he didnt do anything. Well I was waiting for him but no show so i didnt pay any mind. All of a sudden he past me running bout 80 in a 55 so i was like F that b/c he waited til i was in 4th gear to race or even try to. So i sped up a bit and got beside him and he pop the gas a bit and i did the same. But we never raced b/c i had to turn in 3 miles onto getting on US 70. So my Day was kinda Odd and Sure Enough knew that "Today was a Good Day" .

Last edited:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
yeah i hear ya son..haha well be careful witht that shit. cause uhh memeber all thm damn tickets i got here.. but yeah i would have done bout the same. sounds like a kick ass day!

Svtlightning_04

YeA iM sHadY
Established Member
they guy flicked a cig out in front of me and the cobra wasnt took care of and im 3hrs away from Char. and the only fast car here is the Charger

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread