What a difference a tint makes

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
640......I did my Range Rover 5% front 10% over the rear windows that had stock tint and 35% on my windshield. perfect. 430$

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
3M crystalline is one of the top tints out there. Sure it sounds high but its amazingon keeping the car cooler than standard tint..Here that's the going price for all 6 windows..Check your local tint shops and if they install crystalline I bet its close to the same price.
Not even the same planetary region, and that's with D.C., Baltimore, or Philly region prices.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Looks good but ya that is expensive. In Tejas theres only a limit on the front, so 5% on the rear, and maybe the front of you want to risk it!

Had 5% all around for awhile on the 06. Loved it but cops started giving me too much BS

Myfast70

Established Member
Pretty sweet color combo. I really like red striped cars for some reason. DO you have pics of the seats? Are they red striped like previous years? I'm not a fan of stripes on the seats though.

Sweet looking ride! Can wait until mine shows

1stShelby

Established Member
Pretty sweet color combo. I really like red striped cars for some reason. DO you have pics of the seats? Are they red striped like previous years? I'm not a fan of stripes on the seats though.

Sweet looking ride! Can wait until mine shows

Love the stripes and the red cobra, I think it really sets off the interior.
060.jpg

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Love the stripes and the red cobra, I think it really sets off the interior.

Me too. I only wish they would have let you do colored stripes inside if black stripes out. For those of you commenting on price of tint, I just paid similar $$ for 3M Crystalline and it's very different from other tints. Until you've tried the heat-lamp display to feel the difference it's easy to dismiss. My installer offers a few options of material and I've had regular tint on other vehicles done for 1/3 the price. Just like there are people who will say a GT500 is overpriced vs. Boss 302 which is overpriced vs. 5.0, it's just a simple case of spending your own $$ how you see fit...

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Me too. I only wish they would have let you do colored stripes inside if black stripes out. For those of you commenting on price of tint, I just paid similar $$ for 3M Crystalline and it's very different from other tints. Until you've tried the heat-lamp display to feel the difference it's easy to dismiss. My installer offers a few options of material and I've had regular tint on other vehicles done for 1/3 the price. Just like there are people who will say a GT500 is overpriced vs. Boss 302 which is overpriced vs. 5.0, it's just a simple case of spending your own $$ how you see fit...

Well said ... and I agree it would great if you could custom the interior a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread