What a horrible week to work in a grocery store

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
Just venting of a lil steam from a bs weekend

Well the usual friday night shift till 12am going about work as usual and my manager had me fill some apple juice on the shelf so when i took the pallet off the top shelf to get to the apple juice i noticed some dips**t loaded the pallet wrong:bash: and the whole top pallet fell over and there was about two layers of Mayo on top of it and the all fell off the pallet it about 8ft and broke. There was about 90 jars of Miracle Whip all over the back room. the shift supervisor helped me clean so that was cool other than i had to stay an extra hour to clean most of it up. which was a bitch cuz there oil in mayo i guess..

then get to work today and my last customer before i get off shes staring at the damn credit card slider thingy and she can't figured the written instructions on the screen. no problem i'll just do it for her. WRONG:nono: she wanted cash back and didn't tell me that so she bitches at me and then goes and tells my manager cuz she wanted cash back and her being a dumbass and not telling me that, she runs it as a credit card anyways. And she should have known you can't get cash back if you use ur debit/atm card as a credit card....dumb b***h....my manager just laughed at her and she left. :rockon:

sorry so long just had to vent :burn: :burn:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
That sucks. Last week was definately a bad week for me. I work in a pediatric ICU and we had a 2 month old taken off life support. Guess who had to wrap her up and take her down to the morgue? Yep, me. :(

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
That sucks. Last week was definately a bad week for me. I work in a pediatric ICU and we had a 2 month old taken off life support. Guess who had to wrap her up and take her down to the morgue? Yep, me. :(

That sucks Leeann. I couldn't do your job.
You're a strong woman.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
umm yeah that totallys beats my crappy weekend...props to you being strong enough to do something like that

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

Pediatric ICU...:bowdown:

...you and your patients can definitely teach a lot of people a few things about courage.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Well to contrast these not so happy posts, I made $143 in 3 hours as a wine server last night.

Also got plastered off the stuff.

Win:win situation as far as I'm concerned.

93TaurusSHO

Established Member

Wow.

I don't know what to say about that. There is no way I could do that. You are a strong person.

Users who are viewing this thread