What aftermarket front 03/04 cobra bumper did you buy?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I can dig up my Keystone locations if need be. And diff certifits have diff inventory.

I have a certifit here in town. Now i gotta navigate through their horrid catalog to find the cobra bumper parts

Ok I found the bumper from certifit. Now I just gotta get the bezels, fogs and pig tails correct? And itll drop right onto the car without any other stuff right?

So ill need the bumper cover from certifit
The bezels, fogs and pigtails from Late Model Restoration

and thats it other than paint and mounting the bumper correct?

I would do certifit for the fogs but they only list the fogs as

FDFO82B0 Fog Lamp Assembly rh/lh (03-04) Cobra Model (same as Focus) 2M5Z 15200 AA

It doesnt say anything about the bezels. But with the certifit bumper (if its only $139 bucks) and the LMR fog setup...this looks to be a $300-350 conversion without paint which isnt bad.

Last edited:

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Yup you can get the fogs at certi too, I did because my fogs were all chippped up.

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
And get the bezels from Lmr... other vendors the color and grain is not OEM.

Thanks a ton!
Well my local certifit has the bumper which rocks. However they are saying that those mounting brackets what should be riveted to the ends of the bumper (closest to the wheel well) does not come with the bumper? How do I get these brackets, or do I reuse the stock mach 1 brackets?

mondo

Established Member
back from the dead, Kryo did you end up getting your front bumper from certi? did it come with those brackets after all?

not to change the subject..but is there anyplace to get the rear bumper covers? cert does not sell them aparantly..thanks

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
back from the dead, Kryo did you end up getting your front bumper from certi? did it come with those brackets after all?

not to change the subject..but is there anyplace to get the rear bumper covers? cert does not sell them aparantly..thanks

your kidding right? you couldn't just PM him?

Woody6799

Established Member
No not ok, read the rules noobie... use the search function, the bumper replacement topic has been covered extensively.

Users who are viewing this thread