What all needs upgraded?

TripleTrouble

4CAM5.OH
Established Member
My dad is thinking about getting a Stiegemeier Stage IV ported eaton later on for his 04 Cobra. The Stage IV also includes ported plenum and throttle body. We were just wondering what else would need to be upgraded (i.e. injectors, MAF, fuel pumps, tuning, etc.) when switching to a Steggy Stage IV and a 3.0in or 2.8in blower pulley. We know that with swithing to a smaller pulley a belt tensioner and tuning is a must. The snake already has a K&N cold air kit and a Magnaflow cat-back system. This is the first supercharged car we have messed with so we are still in the researching stages for now.
Thanks, :thumbsup:
Andrew

TripleTrouble

4CAM5.OH
Established Member
btw, i dont think you will need injectors.
I didn't think that the injectors would need to be upgraded because there are some people in some of the old MM&FF making 500-550rwhp with terminators and haven't touched the fuel system. Some people have told me to use 60lb. injectors and use a fuel pump out of the newer GT-40s, but I thought that was a might bit much considering how good the terminator fuel systems already are. Also by BAP, are you meaning the Kenne Bell boost-a-pump?
Thanks,
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread