what are you getting her for christmas?

GrayGhost03

Established Member
sorry if this has been covered but i did a search and nothing came up.

if your a guy what are you getting her and if your a chic what would you like to get for christmas? so far i know im getting her perfume but would like to get some other ideas. thanks

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
my wife should be happy that i let her get a tree so early this year lol

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know. I literally do not have a clue as to what I'm going to get my wife.

I operate best under a deadline, as close to the deadline as I can get. The closer it gets, the more desperate I get. But I always seem to chose the best presents in that state of desperation.

I hate the holidays because of this. And birthdays and anniversaries. It's like there is this little voice in my head, saying, "Ok, Mr big-brain, watcha gonna get her this time? Make it count, she's the most important thing in your whole world, so don't screw it up!"

Once I got her a calculator. We're both numbers-oriented types of people, so I got her a top-of-the-line TI-do-it-all calculator. I still don't understand how that failed so badly. Crash and burn? It was a giant mushroom-cloud Christmas failure.

Jim Snover

sorry if this has been covered but i did a search and nothing came up.

if your a guy what are you getting her and if your a chic what would you like to get for christmas? so far i know im getting her perfume but would like to get some other ideas. thanks

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Coach boots and sling purse to add to her already large collection. I thought about a new years eve dinner, but she pissed me off now, so that's a no go.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
my wife should be happy that i let her get a tree so early this year lol

:lol1:

I got my girl a new camera (Samsung Dualview TL225) Some foot massage BS. A Bosu ball and a GC to victoria secret.

I took her shopping 2 weekends ago and bought her 500$ worth of stuff. (New Nike Shox, clothes, bra's etc)

So i figure with the early shopping and what i got her for christmas i should be okay.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
actually you know what?

im gonna get her a vacuum cleaner and a nice horsehair broom

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
We are just doing stockings for each other as we buy stuff for our selves year round.

Stockings usually include hygiene stuff, magazines, candy, lottery tickets & gift cards.

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
we don't usually buy each other a whole lot, we combine our money and buy something for our house. This year I had a picture painted of one of our dogs we lost, I'm going to have it framed and give that to her, and I think her and I are gong to combine money and buy a new 60" TV for our family room.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I got my wife a Snuggie. I know at first she's going to be like "WTF is this shit" and be pissed at me. LOL. But after some use, i'm sure she is gonna love it(crosses fingers).

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I am getting her two gifts. A pair of slippers and a dildo. If she doesn’t like the slippers she can go **** herself….

yellowbra

Established Member
My wife isn't getting shit. As well as I am getting nothing. Me and the wife have mutaully agreed that we do not buy gifts for ourselves. That's including birthdays and holidays(except for our anniversary). We don't have much money so, on christmas we just buy other people in the family gifts. No sense in wasting that money on ourselves, when we could just spend a little more on family members.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I am getting her two gifts. A pair of slippers and a dildo. If she doesn’t like the slippers she can go f%^k herself….

HHDRUM.gif

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I got my wife a Snuggie. I know at first she's going to be like "WTF is this shit" and be pissed at me. LOL. But after some use, i'm sure she is gonna love it(crosses fingers).

Haha, yeah my girl asked for that actually, so I got that and I'm gonna surprise her with a diamond necklace later on.

Users who are viewing this thread