what are you getting her for christmas?

usmcrebel

Established Member
My brother is a jeweler and gemologist, so i had him make my wife a necklace with three types of gold yellow White and Rose...in three hearts that are interwoven representing how our families are now connected.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
The Wii just sits there on the floor doing nothing and she just sits there on the couch doing nothing, so I figured I'd get them both something to do and bought a Wii Fit for her.

GrayGhost03

Established Member
:lol1:

I got my girl a new camera (Samsung Dualview TL225) Some foot massage BS. A Bosu ball and a GC to victoria secret.

I took her shopping 2 weekends ago and bought her 500$ worth of stuff. (New Nike Shox, clothes, bra's etc)

So i figure with the early shopping and what i got her for christmas i should be okay.

i like the victoria gc idea and the camera. shes always taking pics with her cell cuz she doesnt have a camera

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I got my wife a Snuggie. I know at first she's going to be like "WTF is this shit" and be pissed at me. LOL. But after some use, i'm sure she is gonna love it(crosses fingers).

I ended up getting my gf one after she had surgery. She was always wearing this goofy robe around and she would complain because i keep my room ice cold in the winter.

I got her a pink snuggie and she loves it.

i like the victoria gc idea and the camera. shes always taking pics with her cell cuz she doesnt have a camera

Rest assured i have been getting many many epic photos since i took her shopping to Victoria Secret, and gave her the camera early. (she went on a trip to see her best friend and she lost her charger to her camera, so she didnt have anything.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Already posted this in the other Christmas thread but,

A David Yurman pendant and a Kitchen Aid standing counter top mixer. We already did Christmas and I got the single most perfect response I could have (for me anyway), she said "you really know me". I was pleased.

CBrowning84

Established Member
The Wii just sits there on the floor doing nothing and she just sits there on the couch doing nothing, so I figured I'd get them both something to do and bought a Wii Fit for her.

I can hear it now... "wait... what are you saying? Do you think i'm fat?" :dw:

I'm taking mine out shopping, got her a mug and some gormet coffee too.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Diamond Bracelet and one of those Mini Pacman arcade games that you hook up to the TV because she plays it non stop on her laptop

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Rob and I aren't doing gifts this year, so I have no idea what I would want. The VS gift certificate is always a good idea, or a mall gift certificate so she can buy whatever she wants. And of course a spa day is always appreciated.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
You two already gave yourselves your Christmas present, a few months back, if I recall correctly. Some sort of word, starts with an "L," right? Christmas all the time since then, I bet.

Jim Snover

Rob and I aren't doing gifts this year, so I have no idea what I would want. The VS gift certificate is always a good idea, or a mall gift certificate so she can buy whatever she wants. And of course a spa day is always appreciated.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
You two already gave yourselves your Christmas present, a few months back, if I recall correctly. Some sort of word, starts with an "L," right? Christmas all the time since then, I bet.

Jim Snover

I'm not gonna lie, I'm drawing a blank on this one. I can't think of anything that started with an L. :shrug:

edit: never mind. I had the epiphany in the car. Lol, yes that has been a nice gift.

Last edited:

haz-matt

Established Member
Not sure what to get mine. Have only been dating a few months, too early for jewelry in my book. She carries some out of the norm stuff in her purse, like for example a mini maglight, kinda shows me she is somewhat prepared, so call me crazy but I got her a little pink spring opening kershaw knife. So far thats all ive gotten, but time is ticking and I need to gather a few more things.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I ended up getting my gf one after she had surgery. She was always wearing this goofy robe around and she would complain because i keep my room ice cold in the winter.

I got her a pink snuggie and she loves it.

Good to hear. My wife is always complaining that its cold as heck, when in reality its perfect temperature. She's always wearing socks and uses a blanket to watch tv, so I thought she would love it. I also got her the pink one, good way to support Boobie Cancer awareness.

vmullins

Established Member
Not sure what to get mine. Have only been dating a few months, too early for jewelry in my book. She carries some out of the norm stuff in her purse, like for example a mini maglight, kinda shows me she is somewhat prepared, so call me crazy but I got her a little pink spring opening kershaw knife. So far thats all ive gotten, but time is ticking and I need to gather a few more things.

Ha! Thats awesome, i carry a mini maglight in my purse too! (its blue) And a knife, but mine has some sort of deer bone on it.. and the blade is like 3 inches. Step dad got that for me last xmas. lol.

Last edited:

haz-matt

Established Member
Well thats good to know, atleast im not the only guy whose ever had that idea? Hope she likes it. If not, I can always use a good knife.

vmullins

Established Member
Well thats good to know, atleast im not the only guy whose ever had that idea? Hope she likes it. If not, I can always use a good knife.

Exactly, i dont know many guys who dont have a pink knife in there pants pocket?? Lol jk.. if she carries a mini maglight she should think a pink knife will safice just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread