What are your favorite mods?

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
After all the trial and errors, what specific mods are a definite winner in your book?

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
the mod that put a smile on my face was the pulley, from the sound it made when i got on it... to the way the car pulled.... to the whistle and all the eyes watching as you drive through a parking lot. the pulley gets my vote... to get a nice whistle you have to knock the belt tensioner off, have a real tight gatorback belt. i think i used 73.5 with no idlers, and i used belt spray. people thought my car was procharged... and i've had people ask me if it was on numerous accounts.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Borla Stingers, RR 2.80 upper. Smile all day long!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2.90 pulley and tune. Felt like an entirely different car. I smiled so long that my cheeks hurt. LOL!

'NATOR

Hasta la vista, baby.
Established Member
K&N FIPK because of the way it makes the Eaton scream at WOT with a 2.75" upper. :)

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Most of my mods were the current favorite when I had them done. Either a little bling, or a little more HP, or some peace of mind. Mine is at HPP Racing now for engine diagnosis (ECM/Injector/O2 codes) but the H&R Race springs were put on as well so when she's done, it'll be the most recent mod that I will like the most. It's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread