What are your staple products for detailing?

erod

Established Member
m105, m205, poorboys exp, gold class wash, a good solid carnuba(nattys or megs 26 atm)
and always clay bars adn lots of clean towels

xtremeskime21

Established Member
m105, m205, poorboys exp, gold class wash, a good solid carnuba(nattys or megs 26 atm)
and always clay bars adn lots of clean towels

micro fibers....i also use 2000 grit sandpaper for wet sanding, back to black, aerospace 303, a good tire shine.

also try search function.

flamed03vert

Established Member
ONR, Opti clean, Optimum Power clean, Opti bond, Optimum Spray Detailer, Opti Seal, and Poliseal. Yes I like Optimum products. Basic APC such as Zep citrus, Purple Power and Amazing Roll off. Cheap old Westleys bleech wite for cleaning tires. Lots of various brushes, with my Daytona mini speed brush as the most used, lots of micro fibers, 845, and BF midnight sun for waxing over sealant sometimes.
The Optimum stuff works awesome is is convienent as I live in a condo for now and cannot hand wash my cars 2-3 times a week.

Edit: Guess I should have mentioned 5 gallon buckets with a grit guard in each and a gamma lid for each.

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
Plenty of microfibers, many Meguiars products from clay to any kind of sprays you can think of for interior/exterior. Tire shine, all purpose wheel cleaner

AWDLS2

Established Member
ONR, 3D Pink Car Soap, Degreaser, 3D Magic Blue Tire Dressing, 3D Final Touch QD, Distilled Water for Windows, Autoscrub Pad, HD Speed, HD Poxy, Daytona Jr Brush, HD Cobra Guzzler WW for drying, SM Arnold 70/30 MF Towels for paint, and Costco MF towels for everything else.

Oh also Foam Gun, 2 Buckets with Grit Guards, and MF Wash Mitt

Last edited:

Dadz500

Established Member
Lots of microfiber towels and I am a loyal Zaino user. I have lost count of the layers on my cars.

svtrookie

Established Member
Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant, Nattys Blue Paste Wax, Menzera Polishes, Meguiars Clay Bar and Detailer, and Meguiars Car Wash.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
CG Citrus Wash and Gloss soap, CG claybar and Luber, CG Silk Shine dressing, CG glass cleaner, CG V7 Hybrid spray sealant, CG EZ Creme Glaze, Einzett 1Z, Megs 105/205, CG Pete's '53, AutoGlym HD, Meguires Endurance tire gel, Detailed Image wheel brush, CG foaming gun, tons of microfibers, PC7424XP with Hexlogic pads

mach14604

Established Member
CG Citrus Wash and Gloss soap, CG claybar and Luber, CG Silk Shine dressing, CG glass cleaner, CG V7 Hybrid spray sealant, CG EZ Creme Glaze, Einzett 1Z, Megs 105/205, CG Pete's '53, AutoGlym HD, Meguires Endurance tire gel, Detailed Image wheel brush, CG foaming gun, tons of microfibers, PC7424XP with Hexlogic pads

What is CG ?

Users who are viewing this thread