• other, please specify

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
looking for my next car. supposedly a guy is coming up on saturday with $32K cash in hand to buy my car. i now owe $23K on it because i had to refinance it because i was short on cash, so ill only have about $9K or so cash after selling.

im looking for something nice, rides nice, pretty quick, or can be made quick, luxurious, 4 door, and probably between $25K and $70K to keep monthly payments between $400-1000 per month.

bryan really has me liking the E55 AMG, i also like the harley truck, but am open to any, and all suggestions.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
awesome!! Someone should be getting some bet money after seeing this thread ... who is the lucky winner?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
If you had to refinance a car because you were low on cash you might want to reconsider how you manage your finances.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
I'll put this bet out there for anyone that will take it (Cory Excluded)

If Cory sells this Cobra, he will be driving another Cobra within the next 30 days.

not this time jon. if i go back to a really fast car is will be a supra. im just tired of being jerked all around the road when i drive down it, every little bump throws you up out of the seat, go over a crack, or slightly rough road, and the whole cars rattles and squeek. and having to worry about whether or not im going to burn up a cylinder on a high speed run.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'll put this bet out there for anyone that will take it (Cory Excluded)

If Cory sells this Cobra, he will be driving another Cobra within the next 30 days.
You'd lose that bet Jon!!!! Cory has already stated his intentions: ;-)
no joke, just tired of mustangs once and for all.
Just hope he's not hanging with another ex-Cobra owner from NoVa that hates Mustangs and is now looking for a Vette as soon as he sells his $6000,000 house????

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
You'd lose that bet Jon!!!! Cory has already stated his intentions: ;-)Just hope he's not hanging with another ex-Cobra owner from NoVa that hates Mustangs and is now looking for a Vette as soon as he sells his $6000,000 house????

haha, when hell freezes over dwight, im not affiliated with that joker in any way.

you couldnt give me a vette, they are penis extenders IMO. i just want something nicer is all, im not going to say i hate mustangs because i think the terminator is the sexiest car ever made, and absolutely love my car. its just best to get something different though.

TRBO VNM

oh come on dwight and cory, did you have to go there? Now brian will go tell him that you are talking about him and he will have to come in here and talk like he knows everything again. you guys are talking about Greg right? :lol:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
jason, im sure there are plenty of people in NOVA that have $350K houses that think they are worth $600K that dont like mustangs, and want to buy a vette as a penis extender.

dwight is only pointing his finger at a couple thousand people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread