• other, please specify

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Oh, and since I pretty much watched (and helped) Jason put Cory's Cobra together, I almost wanna buy the thing. Of course, with an asking price of $32k, I'll just sit back and wait til it's back down at Jason's getting parted out, so I can go help him undo all of his previous work.

and to that, whatever dude, you know how well built this car is, and the condition. i have over $15K in parts in this car, not including any labor. it would cost you over $10K more to duplicate my car, and it still wouldnt be as nice.

its worth every penny of $32K. about a month or so ago a certain torch red vert went up on the market with not as many mods as mine, and the asking price was $42K. OMG, it was a vert, and had a polished whipple, of course its worth way more than $10K more than mine.

yes, you can find a 04 with around the same miles as mine, with SIMILIAR mods as mine for a little less $$, but your not going to find one as nice, or one that had as much detail go into it for the price.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Cory, I always thought it best to base your decision based on looks as much as performance. Except for my DD, I've fallen in love with the looks of my last 2 cars before driving them. The performance was just icing on the cake.

I know and like Cory. I know and like many others who have posted here.

Now, more pics of hot chicks, please.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
close this thread!?!?!

Hell no this thread delivers! i've been laughing my ass off since at least page 6 maybe 5.

Btw welcome back Dale!

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
I agree with Zax
I will be at Modular Chat if anyone needs a car moved

and to that, whatever dude, you know how well built this car is, and the condition. i have over $15K in parts in this car, not including any labor. it would cost you over $10K more to duplicate my car, and it still wouldnt be as nice.

its worth every penny of $32K. about a month or so ago a certain torch red vert went up on the market with not as many mods as mine, and the asking price was $42K. OMG, it was a vert, and had a polished whipple, of course its worth way more than $10K more than mine.

yes, you can find a 04 with around the same miles as mine, with SIMILIAR mods as mine for a little less $$, but your not going to find one as nice, or one that had as much detail go into it for the price.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

warfsigh.gif

I already said I knew how well your car was built and what condition its in. I wouldn't want to buy a car if I didn't like it. I'd love to have a TR coupe with a whipple, and if I was in the market, I'd have your car by now.

That being said, Jason also built his own car and it has even more mods than yours. Far more and worth far more money, plus less miles and a fully built motor, but in my opinion, he didn't get anywhere close to what he should have. After seeing the hit he took, I wouldn't personally buy your car for that price. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. And also, I never said the TR vert was worth the asking price either...

And just for Greg...

twins.gif

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Couldn't stay away :lol1:
It is worth 40k to me
Thats why I still have it :beer:

warfsigh.gif

I already said I knew how well your car was built and what condition its in. I wouldn't want to buy a car if I didn't like it. I'd love to have a TR coupe with a whipple, and if I was in the market, I'd have your car by now.

That being said, Jason also built his own car and it has even more mods than yours. Far more and worth far more money, plus less miles and a fully built motor, but in my opinion, he didn't get anywhere close to what he should have. After seeing the hit he took, I wouldn't personally buy your car for that price. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. And also, I never said the TR vert was worth the asking price either...

And just for Greg...

twins.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
so dale, whats your first day back like?

Poor Dwight,

He is just going to shake his head on this one.

When I heard about this thread, I was just itching to get back here. For the first day and a half, I couldn't even get on to read anything because I was logged on at home and work, so it just said 'you're banned'. Finally used a different browser and at least got to catch up a bit so I could plan out my posts :read:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Math > Drew:read::loser:

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, I go away for 3 hrs and miss 3 pages!! I agree with Cory, the MACA has definitely jumped that shark and is no longer cool!!!

P.S. Welcome back Dale!!!! :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Holy crap fellas!!!! You gotta be kiddin me! :shrug: I'm away from the computer for 5 hours and come back to this???? I can't beleive I just used up another 20 minutes of my short life catching up on this craziness.

In all seriousness, while this thread has been vastly entertaining at times, this is not really what the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association is about at all and due to popular demand, let's lock it up for posterity.........Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread