• other, please specify

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Sorry, I don't want any sort of seed from you, believe me.

I think you do this stuff to up your post count. You are definitely upping all of ours as well.:kaboom:

why would i care about my post count? look at almost all of my posts, they are almost all in MACA, if i was post whoring i would be out in other forums trying to rack up posts too. when you look at the fact that ive been here for over 2 years, and alot of people have 10K+ post counts, my 3K post count isnt shit, and i could care less about it.

some of you people are so ****ing naive its unbelievable, you take something and run with it, jump on the bandwagon, and go to town. some of you guys really need a life.

i hoped i would never have to say this, but the majority of MACA is getting pathetic, people that are just so bored at work, or have nothing else to do that they have to just screw around and be douchebags on a forum all day long.

seems that there are only a handfull of cool down to earth people left in this club, and its a shame, after what dwight, and the founding members im sure worked so hard to form. yes i havnet been here since the beginning to see everything, but im member #159 and have been here longer than alot of you guys, who are trying to school me on shit.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Why wasn't this thread closed right after the above post. :shrug:

Stop, it is done... an E55 AMG of the years listed are all you will ever need. :rockon:

i dont think there has been a car related answer in the last 4 pages.

i drove the E55 yesterday, and honestly i didnt really like it. probably either supra, or HD f150 as of now.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
When did this turn into a "MACA sucks nowadays" discussion? I don't suck, Zaxjax doesn't suck, Dale doesn't suck, Jon doesn't suck, Tim doesn't suck. I know them all somewhat decent. (Except for Jon) I personally know Dale swallows, but don't tell his girlfriend. That would be awkward.

Cory you just opened up your own can of worms by stating what you did wasn't exactly "legal" - whatever is is, and that is can carry a fine. YOU KNOW on this site thats going to bring some commentary - most comical. Especially in light of your constant mind changes on selling/moving/dating/buying, etc. It just goes with the territory. Some guys don't take you seriously because of that. It is what it is.

BTW, I'm kidding about Dale.

/thread

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
i hoped i would never have to say this, but the majority of MACA is getting pathetic, people that are just so bored at work, or have nothing else to do that they have to just screw around and up gay threads all day and then change their minds. Tomorrow they change their minds again and make another thread. Finally, they argue with everyone and get butthurt because they are full of BS!

Fixed!

Seriously Cory, I thought the thread was fine but you dig your hole bigger and deeper.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member

Stop, it is done... an E55 AMG of the years listed are all you will ever need. :rockon:

+1

/Thread

Maybe now the MACA HS drama BS will end.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
When did this turn into a "MACA sucks nowadays" discussion? I don't suck, Zaxjax doesn't suck, Dale doesn't suck, Jon doesn't suck, Tim doesn't suck. I know them all somewhat decent. (Except for Jon) I personally know Dale swallows, but don't tell his girlfriend. That would be awkward.

Cory you just opened up your own can of worms by stating what you did wasn't exactly "legal" - whatever is is, and that is can carry a fine. YOU KNOW on this site thats going to bring some commentary - most comical. Especially in light of your constant mind changes on selling/moving/dating/buying, etc. It just goes with the territory. Some guys don't take you seriously because of that. It is what it is.

BTW, I'm kidding about Dale.

/thread

NEVER said MACA sucks, and never pointed fingers, just made a statement, i think you read it wrong.

alot of members on this forum seem to be getting corrupted with the douche bag attitude that alot of the rest of SVTP carries with them. i would never say that this club sucks.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i hoped i would never have to say this, but the majority of MACA is getting pathetic, people that are just so bored at work, or have nothing else to do that they have to just screw around and up gay threads all day and then change their minds. Tomorrow they change their minds again and make another thread. Finally, they argue with everyone and get butthurt because they are full of BS!

Fixed!

Seriously Cory, I thought the thread was fine but you dig your hole bigger and deeper.

i didnt dig my hole deeper, and deeper douchebags just came out of the woodwork with there naive attitudes.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
also, when is the last time i made a thread in MACA about changing my mind and shit. its been awhile, some of you make it seem like i do it every other day.

some of yo guys pointing the finger are no better, you just do it in your own way.

edited to add: and ZAXJAX, im not directing any of this towards you

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
My advice is to close this thread. I think you had good intentions but this is not going anywhere.

I think we all forget you are 19 and still have some seasoning to go through.

I'll watch from the sidelines and shut up now!

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
My advice is to close this thread. I think you had good intentions but this is not going anywhere.

I think we all forget you are 19 and still have some seasoning to go through.

I'll watch from the sidelines and shut up now!

i think you all forget that im 19 years old, legally a adult, and just feel like younger people should treated different for soemt reason.

its the attitude of almost this entire forum expect for the people that dont have their heads so far up their asses that they can see past it.

i think alot of people got the same treatment when they were young by the older crowd, and feel now is their time to do the same.

i dont think the thread should be locked, i think many people should see how big of fools some people are acting like in this thread.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

It probably should have been.

But Cory, in his infinite 19yo wisdom, has to make a new thread everytime he changes his mind. Give us 2 options on cars, or ask us what else would be a good pick. Every car that people suggested was shot down immediately: M5, 645, S60R, etc. All great choices in cars, but not good enough apparently. Then he drives an E55 in horrible weather and decides that isn't good enough because the throttle is too touchy (its got like 500hp dude) and the suspension is 'too soft, but still too stiff'. WTF does that even mean? Its got 3 suspension settings but he didn't touch those because of the bad weather. Great synopsis of an awesome car... Then the convo got turned to what other stuff he was buying/selling (cobra, F250, house) and how he made his money. Turns out he does 'not so legal' stuff. When people can't understand wtf this guy is talking about and starts cracking jokes (its an internet forum for God's sake, who really takes it all that seriously), he gets overly defensive and starts calling people out and saying how the huge club that he is a part of is 'pathetic'. He knows that EVERY SINGLE TIME he starts one of these "I'm selling my car, what should I do now" crying-for-attention threads, it turns into a flame-fest, but yet still gets hugely offended when people start laughing, cracking jokes, and calling BS on everything he says. After 8 pages of constant crap, this thread has gone completely off topic, yet Cory has apparently made up his mind on getting an HD F150 (which he seems to have wanted all along, but had to start a new thread anyway).

Oh, and since I pretty much watched (and helped) Jason put Cory's Cobra together, I almost wanna buy the thing. Of course, with an asking price of $32k, I'll just sit back and wait til it's back down at Jason's getting parted out, so I can go help him undo all of his previous work.

/rant

/thread

/Cory's thread starting ability

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
It probably should have been.

But Cory, in his infinite 19yo wisdom, has to make a new thread everytime he changes his mind. Give us 2 options on cars, or ask us what else would be a good pick. Every car that people suggested was shot down immediately: M5, 645, S60R, etc. All great choices in cars, but not good enough apparently. Then he drives an E55 in horrible weather and decides that isn't good enough because the throttle is too touchy (its got like 500hp dude) and the suspension is 'too soft, but still too stiff'. WTF does that even mean? Its got 3 suspension settings but he didn't touch those because of the bad weather. Great synopsis of an awesome car... Then the convo got turned to what other stuff he was buying/selling (cobra, F250, house) and how he made his money. Turns out he does 'not so legal' stuff. When people can't understand wtf this guy is talking about and starts cracking jokes (its an internet forum for God's sake, who really takes it all that seriously), he gets overly defensive and starts calling people out and saying how the huge club that he is a part of is 'pathetic'. He knows that EVERY SINGLE TIME he starts one of these "I'm selling my car, what should I do now" crying-for-attention threads, it turns into a flame-fest, but yet still gets hugely offended when people start laughing, cracking jokes, and calling BS on everything he says. After 8 pages of constant crap, this thread has gone completely off topic, yet Cory has apparently made up his mind on getting an HD F150 (which he seems to have wanted all along, but had to start a new thread anyway).

Oh, and since I pretty much watched (and helped) Jason put Cory's Cobra together, I almost wanna buy the thing. Of course, with an asking price of $32k, I'll just sit back and wait til it's back down at Jason's getting parted out, so I can go help him undo all of his previous work.

/rant

/thread

/Cory's thread starting ability

giving me shit about starting a thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=460065

you start a thread announcing your back... who gives a flying ****, there was no point to your post.

but yet YOU give ME a hard time about post whoring.

yeah, ok.

look back in my threads ive started vs. yours and see who starts more bullshit pointless threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread