Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
how are they contradiction?

im not going to air my shit on a open forum, its as simple as that, and its nobody's damn business how i make $$.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
dude, do you have a ****in wild hair up your ass about something?

run it through a payment calculator 100K 30 years at 4.38% comes out right at $500/month then you have tax's, and insurance.

Ugh, I will make sure that I never have a 30 year mortgage on anything. Even on a house, I can't see paying on it for that long. I got a loan for my Jeep, but I'll make damn sure I have that thing paid off in half the time its supposed to be.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
No wonder the name is KingChronic.... business must be good for you brotha :-D

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Ugh, I will make sure that I never have a 30 year mortgage on anything. Even on a house, I can't see paying on it for that long. I got a loan for my Jeep, but I'll make damn sure I have that thing paid off in half the time its supposed to be.

yes considering if i just pay the minimum payment every month it will cost almost $80K in intrest. when i move down there i think i will double up payments, that or hope intrest rates will be even lower, and refinance and do a 15 year, so i dont get raped as bad from intrest.

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
You get the 30 year and a good rate and just pay it down over time

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
i have many ways that i make $$ some of them may not be 100% legal

Why would you admit that on an Open Forum? with members from MACA being in or affiliated with law enforcement. Anyone who sees that statement, and then looks at your screen name, and then sees 70k thats 500k this and so on are going to automatically assume your a drug dealer? is that the kind of rep. that you want people thinking you have?

Not a sermon, just a thought.

:shrug:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Why would you admit that on an Open Forum? with members from MACA being in or affiliated with law enforcement. Anyone who sees that statement, and then looks at your screen name, and then sees 70k thats 500k this and so on are going to automatically assume your a drug dealer? is that the kind of rep. that you want people thinking you have?

Not a sermon, just a thought.

:shrug:

most people that know me will know that i have way more common sense than being a drug dealer.

i didnt air what i do to make money on a open forum, just stated that some of it isnt 100% legal.

also never mentioned $500K.

technically mowing lawns as a kid, and not filing it with the IRS is illegal. so saying that a line of work, or making money isnt 100% legal is WAYYYY to broad of a spectrum to point fingers and claim somebody is a drug dealer.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
technically mowing lawns as a kid, and not filing it with the IRS is illegal. so saying that a line of work, or making money isnt 100% legal is WAYYYY to broad of a spectrum to point fingers and claim somebody is a drug dealer.

So exactly how many lawns in the tri-state area did you have to mow? I promise i wont tell the IRS. :lol:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
also, any drug dealer would have enough common sense than to use KingChronic as a screen name. it also could be looked at as several meanings, not just meaning that you like to smoke a little weed. King means the best, or best of, and chronic has a few different meanings. yes, most pertaining to marijuana, but considering i have one badass cobra (at the time) it could somewhat pertain to that.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
So exactly how many lawns in the tri-state area did you have to mow? I promise i wont tell the IRS. :lol:

i never did mow any lawns except for my own as a kid, i was too lazy.

my friend however have probably 20-30 lawns in my neighborhood though that he mowed either every week, or every other week at $25 per week, he did this for about 4 years, and the IRS came after him for it. no clue how they found out. i think its BS though, just a kid trying to make a honest living. better than the rest of the people in my area, going around and car checking and stealing shit for $$.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I dont want to reveal what Cory's career is, but he's highly skilled and very successful in his field.

happyspermdonortw8.jpg

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
There is so much bullshit in this thread I can smell it all the way in my bathroom.

Oh wait, I gotta go flush.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
also, any drug dealer would have enough common sense than to use KingChronic as a screen name. it also could be looked at as several meanings, not just meaning that you like to smoke a little weed. King means the best, or best of, and chronic has a few different meanings. yes, most pertaining to marijuana, but considering i have one badass cobra (at the time) it could somewhat pertain to that.

There could be a sleezy girl standing on the corner walking car to car, and people would get the impression that she was a hooker, when all she was doing was putting flyers on a car...

So King meaning the best...

and cronic meaning...

So you have the best Marijuana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread