What color and style gages?

1 Bad Snake

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I am getting a set of gages for my 04 but can't figure out what would look best. Phantom? Ultra lite? ect? What do some of you guys have in your 03-04 cobras? Please help these are a x-mas gift from g/f...

1 Bad Snake

Established Member
thxs , but i looked at the lunar series right on the auto meter web site they look more white to me.. but you said lunar with NV wideband I didnot see those on there whats the NV? and also i am looking to get the boost,water,fuel, oil pre, and volt the lunar does not have all these or i am blind. not sure which..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The SVT gauges are nice; and popular. My favorite has always been the Lunar series. Include the dimming feature and they'll absolutely match your stock gauges. I used them and was very impressed with how they matched.

1 Bad Snake

Established Member
I looked at the lunar series but to me they looked way off looked nothing close to stock gages. am i looking at the wrong ones? I went to auto meters site and looked at them there and the only ones that looked like they matched were the ultra liteII i dont know what to do i need to make up my mind there a x-mas gift... thanks for your help so far guys i am going back to look again..

Bullitt4110

Established Member
They are talking about at night, the Lunar's light up the same green. Yes they are white but the contrast is not much from the factory silver. The ultra lites will match during the day but do not light up green at night.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's the Lunar's

Gauges.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread