Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Screaming Yellow

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Competition Orange

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

Blue Magic

Established Member
Well, according to the poll,NO One has a yellow SVT? And I thought my 03 Sonic Blue/Blue was one of the fewest made.:coolman:

Snakey03

Established Member
hello to ya all. here is my new daily driver. i just had to adopt
my 03 Cobra silver 10th ann. a little brother.:thumbsup:

JoeJoe

Established Member
snakey03

Hey man, thanks for the pic. I have the same one, and haven't had the chance to get a digital pic yet. Hate to say this out loud , but i like the looks of the 4dr better for some reason....better proportions or something...

Joe

:beer:

JoeJoe

Established Member
Hey I was wondering about putting another SVT logo on the car.....that looks good. Its wierd that they only put the one on the back end. Nice ride man!

Joe

nocarey

Established Member
thanks, I too think it's weird they didn't put more logos on the car. If you want one that big it's an F-150SVT name plate. I cut the F-150 off. It's Ford p/n XL3Z-8342528-AA.

JoeJoe

Established Member
screaming yellow

ScreamingSVTF-Hey man, I saw a screaming yellow at the dealer when i bought mine....looked cool..congrats on yours. Kinda cool that you're one of the few to have one...

nocarey-SVT logo-I had the dealer order me a new one for my hatchback. As soon as i got home from the dealer my son noticed that the logo was cracking...sure enough it was....so i'm getting a new one, maybe i'll have them order me a couple more to put on the front fenders.

Joe

:coolman:

JoeJoe

Established Member
SVT badge

hey streetracer, I'm not sure how much it was...the dealer ordered it for me to replace the original....i'll find out tonight tho and let you know.

Joe:
shrug:

Street Racer

Established Member
Re: SVT badge

Originally posted by JoeJoe
hey streetracer, I'm not sure how much it was...the dealer ordered it for me to replace the original....i'll find out tonight tho and let you know.

Joe:
shrug:

Cool, that would be great ........ Thanks, Dave :thumbsup:

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
Sorry, don't like the SVT BIG BADGE on the side of your Focus. I took the Focus badge off the back of mine. Starts to look real tacky if you put shit all over your car. I work at the Freestar plant in Oakville,Ontario, and guys are always putting badges from the Freestar and Monterey and the Lightning(next door) on their winter beaters. Good for the garage wall, not my little SVTFocus toy, thanks.

cincySVTfocus

Established Member
My 2003 SVT is silver!
svtfocus.jpg

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CanadaSVT
I work at the Freestar plant in Oakville,Ontario,

Hey! I drive past that plant on the QEW on my way from Buffalo to Toronto to visit my girlfriend. I actually saw that plant before I knew what a Freestar was.

Sorry for lurking, but I really like SVT Foci. I'm a bit partial to the orange though.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread