What colors bring a premium?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That gotta have it green will be the one to have the most to gain from color choice. 1 of 1 is.. well.. RARE.

merkyworks

Established Member
Oh but there is a pink 2014 GT500 that is 1 of 1 also for sale on Cargurus currently. It was a special promo car of some sort.

bdfeb4b4b29e8d77f55d980125cc6133.png

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
DSCN7772.JPG

Hard to say on color, but I went GB with white stripes because it reminded me of the muscle car days. Glass roof was also a must along with PP, electronics, nav and subwoofer. The combo of GB, white stripes and glass roof is 1 of 12 built for 2014.

Tom

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
guys, as you guys know on the 03-04 cobra, SB, MC and CO are considered premium colors and bring more money on the market.

What 13-14 colors do the same? May be adding one and would like to buy in the most desirable color.

Thank you
By defineation:
de·sir·a·ble
(dĭ-zīr′ə-bəl)
adj.
1. Worth having or seeking, as by being useful, advantageous, or pleasing:
& referencing post # 20, that would be black...( 1,959 (34.19%) - UA - Black )

fearthesnake

Established Member
View attachment 1496138
Hard to say on color, but I went GB with white stripes because it reminded me of the muscle car days. Glass roof was also a must along with PP, electronics, nav and subwoofer. The combo of GB, white stripes and glass roof is 1 of 12 built for 2014.

Tom
Sweet ride Sir. Im your opposite GB but with Matte Black stripes. We have the same options.

Do you happen to know how many were built in 2013 for my combo?

Mikko

Ruby red stripe delete glass roof svt performance track pack, priceless....

(Ah what the hell, pic wont load...)

boduke0220

Established Member
White with blue stripes and glass roof (or even without) seems to be rare. don't see many of those cars. black is def the most popular

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Grabber with Stripe Delete broke down to one of 17 or something in 2013 (Dont have the form handy)

But I’m still sorta sad I didn’t order the glass roof....

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Sweet ride Sir. Im your opposite GB but with Matte Black stripes. We have the same options.

Do you happen to know how many were built in 2013 for my combo?

Thank you.

Sorry, I don't know. I had access to that info for a short time when production ended so I was able to get those three options broken out.

For 13, there were 204 GB with black stripes. However, only 57 GB had the glass roof. That includes both stripe colors and stripe delete. I would think yours is probably down around 30.

Tom

fearthesnake

Established Member
Thank you.

Sorry, I don't know. I had access to that info for a short time when production ended so I was able to get those three options broken out.

For 13, there were 204 GB with black stripes. However, only 57 GB had the glass roof. That includes both stripe colors and stripe delete. I would think yours is probably down around 30.

Tom
Awesome, thanks for the detail Tom.

I was told when I bought mine there were 27 made with the glass roof option but could not confirm.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
One of 28 SGM with blue stripe Recaros. I'm assuming even less have the glass roof option.
I'm already 1/1 ordered to my specs :)
-J

Users who are viewing this thread