What contact lenses do you guys wear?

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Im wearing a trial pair of Acuvue Oasis lenses now. Tomorrow I plan on going back into the eye doctor to get my permanent set. I used to wear contacts all the time but had to switch to glasses because my eyes got so dry and red from contacts. This was 3 yrs ago. So I am trying to get back into the contacts cuz Im tired of all the issues with glasses. So, what contacts do you guys wear? Are they comfortable? Do they keep your eyes moist all day? Do you need to use re wetting drops throughout the day? How long do you wear them? etc etc etc.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I have some kind of seba's cant remember which ones.
I have no problems with them. If i wear them for more than 2 days without taking them out then they dry out a little.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I was having the same problem with my old contacts. My eyes would get very tired by the end of the day. Went to the doctor and now have the Acuvue Oasis disposables. They are awesome. The first day I noticed that my eyes were not nearly as tired by the end of the day and have never had a problem with the contats getting dry. My Dr. told me that the Oasis are probably the best he has seen that are on the market at the current moment....of course you pay for it as well, they are probably the most expensive too.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
The doc gave me some generic brand lenses, but my eyes would always dry out. So I switched to optix 02 lenses, they breath so much better and I can actually get 15+ hours of straight use out of em.

Users who are viewing this thread