what control arms for solid axle in my 03

zepfloyd69

well im going ahead shortly with the solid axle swap as i have someone to trade with, finializing the details now.
but i wanted to know what control arms you all would recommend to use. currently my setup with the kb is 530rwhp but going up to 17lbs of boost soon as well so ill be around 600rwhp.

i want something that has good ride quality, but not weak, let me know what you all think

thanks

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by twin screwed03
well im going ahead shortly with the solid axle swap as i have someone to trade with, finializing the details now.
...snip...

MM suggests FRPP uppers, you going with them or something else.

What kind of rear are you swapping for, GT?
Thoughts on the LSD unit surviving 600rwhp?

I am planning/scrounging for my live axle in the spring. Will b watching this thread.

good luck

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Very high quality stuff. :beer:

i agree...had their whole drag kit in my last car and it hooked well.

zepfloyd69

i know the limited slip differential may be a problem but ill find out how much it can hold, by the way has anyone here heard anything about x2c's stuff because they are now selling a set of upper and lower control arms with coil over converstion and lakewood 50/50s for 338 on corral, thought that looked pretty good, but let me know and as far as the rear goes ill keep everyone posted
thanks

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
Originally posted by twin screwed03
i know the limited slip differential may be a problem but ill find out how much it can hold, by the way has anyone here heard anything about x2c's stuff because they are now selling a set of upper and lower control arms with coil over converstion and lakewood 50/50s for 338 on corral, thought that looked pretty good, but let me know and as far as the rear goes ill keep everyone posted
thanks

Stlblk03 has the x2c stuff on his car. Great price and I have been shopping for the stuff as well for my winter project. I love MM, no doubt its quality stuff but it is pricey. When I saw the corral add it put a smile on my face. Thats a lot for a little. I would like to say you get what you pay for but stlblk03 has pulled 1.6x's 60FT times with there stuff out back and dr's.

Users who are viewing this thread