What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Looks badass! stage 4.6

You got that right Bdubbs. And to think..... In another thread someone is considering a GNX over a Cobra. Laughs like Jim Carrey as fire marshal Bill.........

Bill_zpsds6fksqe.gif

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Debating whether to throw my new Afco exchanger in along with a new SC pump. May need a few more beers before I pull the trigger.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Got my TF mach 5's 16x9.5's today, look great. I cant wait to see them on the car with the hoosiers!
IMAG1566_zpsr8jr4sdg.jpg

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I had to leave the car outside due to all my stuff being in the garage (thought I was moving but it all fell through). Anyways, car outside for 3 days of rain revealed a leak in the car. Finally had time to pull the seat out and try to dry it all up.
20161112_114214_HDR.jpg

Using a leaf blower to try and air it dry.
20161112_114531_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah 6.25 sounds good, thanks. Congrats, I remember your mockup with the hoosiers looked awesome, so this is really going to look killer

Thanks, I'll get tons of pictures but won't be until spring.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Put my car on the dyno to check my numbers. Earlier this year in the heat it made 590rwhp. Yesterday it made 631rwhp. The cooler temps and lower humidity really helped. I had a little spark blowout during the pull, but it is an easy fix with new spark plugs.
I am running the VMP TVS with GT500 inlet on 93 octane with VP Octanium booster.
I went out and had a few street races with 2 other terminators and beat them from both a dig-race and from a 40 roll.
Car is really strong and pulls hard with the 3.73 gears I recently installed.

DYNO%20631_zpsgsoi9j3w.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Put my car on the dyno to check my numbers. Earlier this year in the heat it made 590rwhp. Yesterday it made 631rwhp. The cooler temps and lower humidity really helped. I had a little spark blowout during the pull, but it is an easy fix with new spark plugs.
I am running the VMP TVS with GT500 inlet on 93 octane with VP Octanium booster.
I went out and had a few street races with 2 other terminators and beat them from both a dig-race and from a 40 roll.
Car is really strong and pulls hard with the 3.73 gears I recently installed.

DYNO%20631_zpsgsoi9j3w.jpg

Same dyno? Was your previous dyno sheet showing std uncorrected numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread