What did you do for your Terminator today?

01yellercobra

Established Member
Changed the oil and started cleaning it for Fabulous Ford's Forever. Hit it with Meguiars 205 and then Klaase sealer. I have one more coat to go then it's interior time. I really hope I get my tailpipes back next week. This stock catback is too damn quiet.

1f1133cc5ea3894e6ed593c8108940b0.jpg

sicvnum

Established Member
Got the car finally tuned this past Friday. Happy with the results. 2.6KB 3.5 upper, #4lb lower. 17 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 178

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
A good friend of mine just passed away. Found out this morning. I decided to take the car out today for the first time this year. It helped some that's for sure. But wasn't the same feeling like usual. Godspeed my good friend Jay. I miss you. :(

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
A good friend of mine just passed away. Found out this morning. I decided to take the car out today for the first time this year. It helped some that's for sure. But wasn't the same feeling like usual. Godspeed my good friend Jay. I miss you. :(

Sorry to hear man. Try and keep your head up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member

Sorry to hear about your friend Brady.

TP03

Established Member
20170415_161039_resized.jpg

Removed the cat back for diff bushings and brace install.
20170415_161352_resized.jpg

Decided to change it up and go with loud mouth 2 mufflers. I must be getting old but the lm1's are too loud and raspy
20170417_170758_resized.jpg

Got a late start so I'll have to finish a different day, but i enjoy working on a vehicle that has zero rust on anything.

Coxy

Established Member
Can't blame you for ditching the lm1's, I had a tough time with them catted, then once the cats came out they had to go. Car looks clean!

View attachment 88053
Removed the cat back for diff bushings and brace install.View attachment 88054
Decided to change it up and go with loud mouth 2 mufflers. I must be getting old but the lm1's are too loud and raspy View attachment 88056
Got a late start so I'll have to finish a different day, but i enjoy working on a vehicle that has zero rust on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coxy

Established Member
Really sorry to hear about your friend Brady, never easy to loose a buddy. Some Cobra therapy was a good choice though.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread