What did you do for your Terminator today?

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Got the TVS dropped in and ready to go. I gotta get some nice button head bolts for my new coil covers then its ready. I have the car up on jack stands now to drop the K and start my long tube install.
A7AB60BC-AC1C-4FA9-8414-9435372E3874_zps3896tlpk.jpg

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
e92e507c8f11aad9e6f1ecf05aacd16b.jpg

New supercharger and Intake plus new headers. Sweet Jesus it's loud. And I'm very happy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You went to see Bob huh? I saw your other post. that's where my car went too. having some fuel issues right now but I have a question for you. Is that a little pressure guage on your fuel rail? Nice car and numbers btw

Piasared

Established Member
You went to see Bob huh? I saw your other post. that's where my car went too. having some fuel issues right now but I have a question for you. Is that a little pressure guage on your fuel rail? Nice car and numbers btw

Yeah. It's just there to tell me it's getting fuel. I had aeromotive rails and they had to swap to Fore because they were to big.

Dimitri318

Established Member
IMG_7678.JPG
Tried to recharge my AC in the cobra, the needle on the AC Pro I bought started going back and forth between red and green so I stopped. Walked to the driver side door to turn the car off and hurt and loud pop. The AC hose completely blew off and lost all the refrigerant, now I don't know if I need a new compressor or not. I noticed when the AC was on max, the compressor would turn on for 2 seconds, then stop, then turn on again and stop so I guess that means it's bad. Refrigerant went everywhere and looked like this, so I'm guessing it's time to replace the compressor, what do you guys think?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
View attachment 92912 Tried to recharge my AC in the cobra, the needle on the AC Pro I bought started going back and forth between red and green so I stopped. Walked to the driver side door to turn the car off and hurt and loud pop. The AC hose completely blew off and lost all the refrigerant, now I don't know if I need a new compressor or not. I noticed when the AC was on max, the compressor would turn on for 2 seconds, then stop, then turn on again and stop so I guess that means it's bad. Refrigerant went everywhere and looked like this, so I'm guessing it's time to replace the compressor, what do you guys think?

Don't know not an AC wiz that's something I'd farm out to someone I'd trust.

mnetwork

Established Member

mikesMG

Established Member
Glad to see I wasn't the only one showing that much boost on a 2.8. That was the exact amount I hit on a 2.8 even though many others (and VMP) say they are in the 18-19 range. Went to a 3.0 for pump and got a pump/additive tune for the 2.8 pulley.

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/vmp-tvs-2-3-gen-2-dyno.1140723
Yea I don't daily the car so I decided just to go with the 2.8 pulley. I have 80lb injectors, stock pump with BAP, and ba3000 MAF. I love it and can't wait to go to e85

mikesMG

Established Member
That's a lot of boost for 93, hope your timing is set low. I'd throw some torco in the tank just to be safe.
it made 603@6400rpm on 93 with 18* timing. I honestly don't beat on the car that often but I did make sure that it was safe and he told me yes confidently.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
2.8 upper & stock lower. Shop was 85*
On the dyno it hit 20.8psi

Holy cow man! I went with a 3" upper to be more on the safe side. The car did 607/548 on 17lbs. I'm guessing my torque numbers are lower due to the larger pulley. Do you know the duty cycle of your pumps? Mine was like 85% I think. Has me wishing I would have upgraded the pumps instead of doing a BAP

Users who are viewing this thread