What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Unfortunately got an offer I can't refuse selling it today

I was always taught that "everything" has a price. Not sure what my price would be for my Cobra, but I know it's more than anyone would offer LOL.

Congrats! Hope to see you back soon with your newly purchased 03/04 Cobra LOL.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Congrats on getting a deal that makes you happy enough, to part with your Cobra. I've been offered nice money for mine too, but I know in my heart that I would regret it, not too far down the road.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
My lovely wife hates vanity plates.

So I ordered one today. :D

TRM1N8R

The only people who will know what the heck that means are people who already know what it is. lol
All the "cool" combinations of letters and numbers were taken.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Got out and ripped on it. Found out at the very top of 3rd if I get to 6,400 rpm and shift shoots a massive fireball. Decided to take some pics of the car with the new camera.
3712d945507fa4df1c18ddc1241ac1cf.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
NOOOOO Patrick. It's too dangerous. Your car could get damaged by idiots on the road.

ROFLMAO!!! J/K brother!!! Kinda poking fun at my own thread LOL.

It’s funny you say that. I drove my 92 GT today. I about shit my pants car moves out of the way in the center lane on US 35 doing 65mph. What do I see? A mattress I look over fast and swerve. I avoid the mattress but at the same time jerk the car so hard the back about came out from under me. I kept control thank god and didn’t hurt myself or anyone else. But scared the shit outta me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissV8der

Established Member
Did a 120mph pull on I-20 today on my way to a doctors appointment...it was very necessary....I needed to merge. ;)

01yellercobra

Established Member
Used the coupon I won at the car show for an alignment. It's nice to have the steering wheel straight again.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Got my start up tune so finally getting closer. Been a long time since I have been able to enjoy my car. Hoping to have it idling in the shop Friday night and maybe do some data logging this weekend

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
It’s funny you say that. I drove my 92 GT today. I about shit my pants car moves out of the way in the center lane on US 35 doing 65mph. What do I see? A mattress I look over fast and swerve. I avoid the mattress but at the same time jerk the car so hard the back about came out from under me. I kept control thank god and didn’t hurt myself or anyone else. But scared the shit outta me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man.... Glad it worked out. That is a pretty hairy situation to be in. Think I would have needed to change my pants when I got to work that day LMAO!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Used the coupon I won at the car show for an alignment. It's nice to have the steering wheel straight again.

I need to get that done in my Roush Bob. My alignment is straight, but my steering wheel is off. When I'm driving straight my steering wheel is in the 1 o'clock position. Kind of annoying...........

I actually thought about just removing the steering wheel myslef and re-clocking it. Don't know how well that would workout though.

cj428mach

Established Member
Got my start up tune so finally getting closer. Been a long time since I have been able to enjoy my car. Hoping to have it idling in the shop Friday night and maybe do some data logging this weekend

Glad to hear its progressing. Is Malcolm doing the tune?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Recently purchased denim and velvet buffing pads to get all the orange peel out of my paint. Already did one fender and the difference is nuts.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I need to get that done in my Roush Bob. My alignment is straight, but my steering wheel is off. When I'm driving straight my steering wheel is in the 1 o'clock position. Kind of annoying...........

I actually thought about just removing the steering wheel myslef and re-clocking it. Don't know how well that would workout though.
The steering wheel isn't splined like the older cars. It has flat spots to hold it in place. So unfortunately the only way to straighten it is to adjust it. You can do it at home by adjusting the tie rods. But I went with the alignment because I had raised it, adjusted the K member, and adjusted the camber. It was close, but the toe was pretty far out.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I actually think I may have accidentally knocked my wheel out of center a little when I tried to remove the rack and pinion to replace my Front LCAs. I'm wondering if you could just straighten the wheels, disconnect the steering wheel shaft from rack and pinion, straighten the steering wheel and reconnect. I wasn't trying to fully disconnect - but I bet it's splined where it connects to the rack and pinion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread