What did you do for your Terminator today?

cj428mach

Established Member
Finished the header install yesterday afternoon. They fit good but im not happy with the sound of the h pipe so ill have to play with the midpipe.

cj428mach

Established Member
Jba off road h pipe. I have a prochamber coming that i may try to splice in or i may try splicing in my old xpipe. I kinda have to use the front half of the Jba.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Took it to a show.
1e9ffe993320a3934728875038119cff.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
Can't wait for the build thread. I would love to swap my 4R70 for a 6R80

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yea the 4R is good but its outdated. The 6R just has better acceleration and can handle a lot of power. Most of my stuff is coming from power by the hour. The 10 speed is even better.

I'll be honest. If I had money, I would sell my cobra and buy a 2018 GT. I might stop by at ford today to see how much they cost and what my price is with my ford employee discount. One thing thats stopping me is, I will have to start over. Buy the car, finish the payments and spend money on a blower or turbo kit along with the supporting mods. I just dont have the cash. 15 years of owning the cobra. I do want something new and something that is easier to make power with. But who knows maybe the 6R will make my car a totally different animal.

MG0h3

Established Member
First run in with an ST today. Didn’t know what it was as it came behind me and did a ricer flyby.

Ended up behind him at the next light on a 2 lane wide open road. Do these cars have a factory 2step?

Could hear his turbo and wastegate working and he’s blowing black smoke all over the front of my car. Ok ***, I get it.

Not sure what the deal is with El Paso people and not wanting a real run, but the light turns green and he’s on what I guess is a two step and takes off.

He put a good 4-5 cars on me before I got into third and had some traction. Almost rear ended him I came on him so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

D-MANN

Established Member
yea the 4R is good but its outdated. The 6R just has better acceleration and can handle a lot of power. Most of my stuff is coming from power by the hour. The 10 speed is even better.

I'll be honest. If I had money, I would sell my cobra and buy a 2018 GT. I might stop by at ford today to see how much they cost and what my price is with my ford employee discount. One thing thats stopping me is, I will have to start over. Buy the car, finish the payments and spend money on a blower or turbo kit along with the supporting mods. I just dont have the cash. 15 years of owning the cobra. I do want something new and something that is easier to make power with. But who knows maybe the 6R will make my car a totally different animal.

I’ve been thinking of the exact same thing. It’s so tempting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
First run in with an ST today. Didn’t know what it was as it came behind me and did a ricer flyby.

Ended up behind him at the next light on a 2 lane wide open road. Do these cars have a factory 2step?

Could hear his turbo and wastegate working and he’s blowing black smoke all over the front of my car. Ok ***, I get it.

Not sure what the deal is with El Paso people and not wanting a real run, but the light turns green and he’s on what I guess is a two step and takes off.

He put a good 4-5 cars on me before I got into third and had some traction. Almost rear ended him I came on him so fast.

LOL, I don't know how you find all this action. I take my Cobra out and no one tries me.

I took my Roush out a few weekends ago and some guy in a 2017 GT (5.0) wants to play. Guess all he thought I was driving was a 99GT with some racing stripes. I run with him and at the next light he was like "what you got in there?" He looks down and sees the fender badge and says "OH SH**, It's a Roush!" LMAO!!!! I say yep and we go our own way.

Guess I need to take my Cobra out more often and see what happens LOL.

MG0h3

Established Member
LOL, I don't know how you find all this action. I take my Cobra out and no one tries me.

I took my Roush out a few weekends ago and some guy in a 2017 GT (5.0) wants to play. Guess all he thought I was driving was a 99GT with some racing stripes. I run with him and at the next light he was like "what you got in there?" He looks down and sees the fender badge and says "OH SH**, It's a Roush!" LMAO!!!! I say yep and we go our own way.

Guess I need to take my Cobra out more often and see what happens LOL.

Ya I’m normally deployed from about March til end of Sept. had to take a break though so I’ve been driving it more.

Problem is it’s never clean which is annoying when there’s no traffic in a 2mike stretch of 4 lane road. Oh well, been able to run them down so far.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

3xBlackCobra

Established Member

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

El Paso has always had a terrible race scene. Mostly rice cars that have intake and exhaust mods (as if those mods make much diff on a na 4banger)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
although i should say i haven't been out there in almost 10yrs. I'm sure a lot has changed since then

No, you're pretty spot on with the street scene. However, there are some pretty fast cars out at the track.

We actually had a pretty cool event a few years ago (LOL, okay 5 years ago).

Last edited:

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Hey that's not bad though!

It always was such a weird city. It's pretty big (close to 1mill population), yet the job opportunities make it a very "lower middle - class" city, so to speak. Not a lot of folks with the $$$ to properly mod cars i guess

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Latest mod and the reason I will never go to the "Dark side".

Attachments

• 20180521_201620.jpg
    20180521_201620.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 20180521_201601.jpg
    20180521_201601.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread