What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
The OW went to Colorado Springs. If I find a 04 TR, I would leave it bone stock.
Oh okay. I went to San Diego last October. Meet a guy who was talking about your car. Didn't know if he ended up pulling the trigger. Guess not.....lol...

Congrats on the Chevelle. New cars are cool, but there's nothing like an old school muscle car!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Oh okay. I went to San Diego last October. Meet a guy who was talking about your car. Didn't know if he ended up pulling the trigger. Guess not.....lol...

Congrats on the Chevelle. New cars are cool, but there's nothing like an old school muscle car!

Thanks! I’ll always have my OW Coupe thanks to you!

My family loves the Chevelle which is a win for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94slowbra1

Established Member
My car made 770rwhp so I don't think it's an issue. Lots of open area still to let air in. I have a buddy that made over 800rwhp with one on his crusher 2.3 tvs setup, he also noticed a cleaner maf signal, when engine fan is on.
Cool, I'll have to look into trying to fit mine. Thanks for the info

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Finally installed a Thump tensioner and Metco idlers. Also replaced the cracked wiper cowl. Yes I used an OEM one-piece. Lastly, because I’m a nerd, put new rubber into the factory air foil wipers.
Image1580324137.204712.jpg
Image1580324157.425673.jpg
Image1580324318.528727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

cj428mach

Established Member
Anyone have a part number for the right replacement blades to put back into the original Cobra wiper blades?

I just took my mint low mileage wipers and stored them, then put on aftermarket head assemblies.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Anyone have a part number for the right replacement blades to put back into the original Cobra wiper blades?

I just took my mint low mileage wipers and stored them, then put on aftermarket head assemblies.
I would like to know too!
I pulled my original airfoil wipers off and put them in my trunk before I ever left the dealership! I don't drive it in rain but I keep them in the trunk just in case!
However my Cobra hasn't left my garage in over 10 years so kinda difficult to get caught in the rain! Lol

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I actually just jumped on Amazon and found some generic 20" refills. It's tedious, but worth it. Even though mine doesn't see rain unless it's by accident...

Stage 4.6

Established Member

The OW went to Colorado Springs. If I find a 04 TR, I would leave it bone stock.

Seen the car in person last week! New owner is a good friend of mine! car is absolutely beautiful!

You sir have great attention to detail ;) Congrats on the Chevelle awesome muscle car my old man had a 70 SS w/LS6 monster..

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Seen the car in person last week! New owner is a good friend of mine! car is absolutely beautiful!

You sir have great attention to detail ;) Congrats on the Chevelle awesome muscle car my old man had a 70 SS w/LS6 monster..

Hello Will!!! Tell your buddy I'm getting ready to build an OW diecast. I was planning on putting it up on ebay. Unless your buddy is interested he can contact me here if he wants it directly from me. Just thought I would share :D……...

blownfox

Established Member
Hello Will!!! Tell your buddy I'm getting ready to build an OW diecast. I was planning on putting it up on ebay. Unless your buddy is interested he can contact me here if he wants it directly from me. Just thought I would share :D……...

Can you PM me a price. Zip code is 67002.

Stage 4.6

Established Member

I sure will bud! weather suppose to be in the 60s tomorrow I might cruise over to his house and let him know.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would like to know too!
I pulled my original airfoil wipers off and put them in my trunk before I ever left the dealership! I don't drive it in rain but I keep them in the trunk just in case!
However my Cobra hasn't left my garage in over 10 years so kinda difficult to get caught in the rain! Lol
Is your Cobra out of commission or just in storage?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Is your Cobra out of commission or just in storage?
Unfortunately it's out of commission. Lost the motor due to a head gasket failure Memorial Day weekend 2009. The to many other priorities took over!!
However I have been collecting parts for a brand-new engine. Brand new Aluminator block, brand-new DC heads ported by Roush Racing! Long list of great parts. Figured I would do this motor how I want with no compromises. Including using the MS3PRO PnP I bought in October when it was released and I'll top it off with a Whipple 3.0L Gen5 supercharger.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread