What did you do for your Terminator today?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Where can these RPM beltes be purchased? Not that i'll need 1 anytime soon i just replaced mine with a gates green belt when i did the pulley/E85 swap.

I got mine from RockAuto....but that was in 2017. They were $49. Not sure today, you'll have to check.

But by far the longest lasting belt I've had on. Never had to snug the whipple aux even once in 3 years. Still holds 22psi.....no start up chirp. The graphics/lettering have dirtied a little....but I bet if I got my carpro eraser out it would shine back up with a little elbow grease.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I got mine from RockAuto....but that was in 2017. They were $49. Not sure today, you'll have to check.

But by far the longest lasting belt I've had on. Never had to snug the whipple aux even once in 3 years. Still holds 22psi.....no start up chirp. The graphics/lettering have dirtied a little....but I bet if I got my carpro eraser out it would shine back up with a little elbow grease.

Thank you sir!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
FML
2fa2dffac339dbe05da15abf9243cb5c.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What the hell is that stuff?! I'm not familiar with it

LOL

You're gonna get the next laugh tho.....I'm already prepping for summer storage. It's about 90 today
Damn, that's too hot for me. But in all honesty, I hate snow.

Yesterday, it was sunny and in the 60's. Now 30 degrees, 3-5" of snow and wind gusts up to 40 mph....

Next weekend it's looking like 60's again. At least I haven't seen them lay down any sand or salt.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that's too hot for me. But in all honesty, I hate snow.

Yesterday, it was sunny and in the 60's. Now 30 degrees, 3-5" of snow and wind gusts up to 40 mph....

Next weekend it's looking like 60's again. At least I haven't seen them lay down any sand or salt.

Sounds like typical Minnestotian weather don't cha know. Lol

94slowbra1

Established Member
I'm going to double check how much travel I left in my tensioner but I'm pretty sure I've found the length I need and its $53 on rock auto. Worth it to not have a completely odd color under the hood.
According to gates you should size it to where your tensioner is under 50% travel. Not crazy tight like the green belts. If its too tight it will snap. Different line of thought with these belts. Zero stretch and it looks the part

94slowbra1

Established Member
What the hell is that stuff?! I'm not familiar with it

LOL

You're gonna get the next laugh tho.....I'm already prepping for summer storage. It's about 90 today
I'm in this boat, getting to a point where it's going to be uncomfortable soon to take it out. Almost 90 here today. Instead of winter mods I so summer mods

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
FMLView attachment 1633555

Barffffff! I thought we were supposed to get a coating of that crap over here too, but evidently I’m far enough south that it was just rain.

Little TLC today. Nothing crazy. Polished the heat exchanger and straightened the fins that have gotten drilled by rocks. Always give the underside a little wipe down while I’m under there too. I should really pop the original SVT center caps in the wheels one of these days.
Image1586730678.166234.jpg
Image1586730747.022493.jpg

Image1586730787.513654.jpg

Attachments

• Image1586730691.608547.jpg
    Image1586730691.608547.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108

Dombrocj

Established Member
On Tuesday I Swapped out stock midpipe w a bbk Catted x. Had a bung welded in for my wideband too. Swapped lm1s w borla stype. My buddy got a lift, can't imagine doing all that on the ground. I need to readjust the cat back tho, it seems like it's too tucked under there. Like I can't even see the pipes barely unless I bend over. And they're uneven.

Also started fuel system upgrade this weekend. Installed BAP and wireupgrade. Got data logging rig all set up and ready to go. 60# injectors and mafia sitting on bench for next weekend, then street tune.

f65ccd5e9489b8abe7c726c2d7434170.jpg
e808b3319cf20d8ab971c8fbb5846f67.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My passenger side does the same thing. Same cat-back as well. No matter what I tried, it kept finding its way back to the position yours is in. Best of luck to you. I gave up on mine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dombrocj

Established Member
My passenger side does the same thing. Same cat-back as well. No matter what I tried, it kept finding its way back to the position yours is in. Best of luck to you. I gave up on mine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I'm going to loosen the connections to x pipe and mufflers to tail then simply tilt them slightly lower to ground, tighten the connection to x. Then get the 'x axis' if u will, level then tighten tails down.

U can see how much more tucked the new tails are in the photo below
c56355b1e42fae9dcef1fe34d4ddd475.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
How do you like the MM shaft.
I have one going in my car while it's in the shop. Any real bad NVH?
It's been so long since I had a stock steering shift I can't compare directly. Driving it now there is no noticeable added NVH, maybe a tad more vibration, nice and tight feeling though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On Tuesday I Swapped out stock midpipe w a bbk Catted x. Had a bung welded in for my wideband too. Swapped lm1s w borla stype. My buddy got a lift, can't imagine doing all that on the ground. I need to readjust the cat back tho, it seems like it's too tucked under there. Like I can't even see the pipes barely unless I bend over. And they're uneven.

Also started fuel system upgrade this weekend. Installed BAP and wireupgrade. Got data logging rig all set up and ready to go. 60# injectors and mafia sitting on bench for next weekend, then street tune.

View attachment 1633585View attachment 1633583

I saw that garage and at first assumed it was yours. Yeah, so nice when you have a lift, OR have a buddy who has one. Makes most of the work we do on cars so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread