What did you do for your Terminator today?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Saturday I started the old girl after about 11 months in hibernation. Filled her up quick wash and put on my body shop dust cover until pollen season is over. Probably will sit until end of June lol

a5c3ba9a264a0c72502c8ac43c03e0d8.jpg

Damn she looked good after the wash in sun light vs in garage with led light!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3GROC

Established Member
Is this the before or after pic? I have the same shifter I got with the car and it feels like it’s too much to the right compared to the pro 50 I had on my 04 coupe

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

it was the before pic. sorry for the bad context haha. I should have done a before and after

I put the orange piece more straight (closer to 6 o’clock) and adjusted the handle for reach. for me it felt too far to the left the way it was set up in the photo.

cj428mach

Established Member
I picked up my daughter from her last day at Kindergarten. She chose the Terminator over my 69 Mach, 64 Falcon and my 37 Ford to be picked up in.

I also bought a cheap vevor brand pipe polishing attachment for a grinder and am going to polish and swap my Borla touring on instead of the Magnaflow.

PC03GT

Established Member
Should be installing the whipple next week sometime, getting some last minute gaskets, and a new belt. :D

I’ll start a build thread on my Black Coupe. I finally came up with a fitting name. “$20k cash” since that’s what I keep hearing. Seems fitting.
I'll give you 18k and an Eaton with all the fixings

Murderedsvt

Established Member
I picked up my daughter from her last day at Kindergarten. She chose the Terminator over my 69 Mach, 64 Falcon and my 37 Ford to be picked up in.

I also bought a cheap vevor brand pipe polishing attachment for a grinder and am going to polish and swap my Borla touring on instead of the Magnaflow.
Post the 69.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

Which magnaflow?

C2tuck

Established Member
Did you just buy this car out of OK?

No sir, but it was an Oklahoma car. I bought it last March from a guy outside of Dallas. He inherited it from his grandfather who bought it new. Dude had no clue what it was since he was a diehard Chevy guy…I almost felt bad for what I paid for it…almost.

Users who are viewing this thread