What did you do for your Terminator today?

robvas

Established Member
Drove it to work today since it's supposed to the only "nice" day this week. I messed around with the Dragy my son got me for my birthday. Did a quick pull, but forgot to hit record on the video. :facepalm:
Nothing like making sure no cops are around, your dragy is on, laptop is recording, SCT is plugged in, camera(s) are on and recording, then still having to hit the gas and shift! :LOL:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nothing like making sure no cops are around, your dragy is on, laptop is recording, SCT is plugged in, camera(s) are on and recording, then still having to hit the gas and shift! :LOL:
Lol. Thankfully this time there was no laptop involved. I just forgot to push the big red button on the screen staring me in the face. To add insult I lifted once I realized what I had done so I never hit the target speed and it never stopped timing the run.

Last edited:

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Lol. Thankfully this time there was no laptop involved. I just forgot to the big red button on the screen staring me in the face. To add insult I lifted once I realized what I had done so I never hit the target speed and it never stopped timing the run.
60-130….10 minutes and 23 seconds.

bull_dog190

Established Member
Got the Cobra and my old mans Hellcat out for a spin
IMG_20230421_222031_450.jpg

bull_dog190

Established Member
Any other mods besides the catback and suspension mods? Nice Cobra. Your dad has a killer looking Hellcat. Yellow and black is such a great combo.
Thanks! He's had Cobras, 07 GT500, 13 GT500, and the Hellcat is really just a great car overall. He could never go back.

No other mods currently. I'm really enjoying the car right now. I will be adding a mrt H pipe in the near future, as the car is still very quiet. I bought a quarterhorse so i can tune it myself in the long run.
I will be leaving the car mostly stock until i can piece together my extra motor i have.
I bought a Teksid block /9 threads/rods/pistons like 5 years ago, so its all waiting to be machined and assembled.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
man...... my paint looks horrible in this photo.......... buffer coming out tomorrow.
I noticed and "hoped" that it was just bad lighting. If the paint is as bad as it looks in the photo, a good paint correction will bring it back to life. Maybe follow up with a ceramic coat. Black paint is awesome when it is detail properly. Can you do the paint correction (if needed) yourself? Can you do a ceramic coat yourself?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Your dad's '67 Comet is awesome. Is that Inverness Green?
I believe it’s called Amazon Green with some added stuff to it. It was a Ford color from the year 2000 I think or at least based off of a green color from Ford. It’s a beautiful color. It looks blue at certain angles and reflections in the sunlight.

robvas

Established Member
Hit this, crooked water pipe cap or something sticking out of the road? Hit it really hard on either the k member or convertible brace?

Attachments

• IMG_2581.jpeg
    IMG_2581.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread