What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unless he’s got a mystichrome too, he’s got a sonic that I’ve seen at the shop.
Used to have a mystichrome, sold it a few years ago.

These will be going on a sonic blue, that’s why the purple has me a little nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL. I saw some purple highlights in the photo on the previous page and thought it was Mystichrome. I then remembered back in the day how my buddy's SB Cobra had hints of purple when under the lights at night.

Yellow calipers go well with deep blue paint. I agree that purple calipers might be a regret. I searched for purple calipers on deep blue but found nothing. Might be a reason for that.

AMG-c63-calipers-paint-cnc-wheels.jpg

Used-2015-Ferrari-458-Speciale-1611682655.jpg

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I took part in Power Tour West 2023 with the wife and some friends. I'm pretty sure I was the only Cobra on Friday and today. I saw an OW yesterday at one of the stops with an 01 Cobra, but didn't see it the rest of the day.
Beautiful car sir! the fact that your driving and enjoying impresses me. (y)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Let’s start one!

Ha Ha... That would be badass Todd. We could do a Texas PT. Start in Dallas and drive to San Antonio and then hit Houston and finish back in Dallas. Hit up some cool spots like LMR or Summit racing in Dallas, drag strip in San Antonio and a huge meet in Houston.

Now that would be cool...........

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
How much you charging Bob? I would like to take your Cobra for a spin to feel the power vs. my dinner plate Eaton LMAO!!!!
Lol. The next time you bring your car back to my garage after the show I'll let you take it out. But I'm not sure you want to open that can of worms.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lol. The next time you bring your car back to my garage after the show I'll let you take it out. But I'm not sure you want to open that can of worms.

Yeah, I think I thought about that rabbit hole years ago. With all my other projects, I think I would agree with you to leave that can or worms closed :D...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that for like for the trunk ? Where can I buy one? Is install hard?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yes. Other places make them, but the person I had make mine doesn't do it anymore. This one is still on my car.

@LS WUT mine was a no drill. Stays in place with heavy duty 3m double sided tape.

7f56782f3eb63dfe3de1984234969a19.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread