What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gave it a quick bath. It’s been awhile. Pulled it right back into the garage.

I need to get it tuned ASAP. Can’t find the time.

00090616b54b6758ecfeb4797b6c5996.jpg

8145a09d2476f83503bbde5267869df6.jpg

e07ce7abbf6be52b486065594aa1f9a4.jpg

77c5ca2186aff3d55a4cd5cd10f82057.jpg

416adb262e957b38e899a12fdc90a748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nate, you have one heck of a beautiful Sonic Blue Cobra. One of THE best Terminator colors! Great engine setup. I noticed with your past rides you posted HP/TQ. What are your numbers for that Blue Beast?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Minnesota has had one of the mildest winters in history. I even went golfing outside this month!

Should hit close to 50 degrees this weekend and 62* on Monday!

I'm hoping for a early spring. I'll be driving the cobra the most initially because this is the first winter I've stored it with E85. I want to go through that tank fairly quick.
fcbd89ce38a1120df7d401461b8d5623.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

It’s been pretty mild here too in Ohio. I’m hoping to have mine out in March fingers crossed.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Nate, you have one heck of a beautiful Sonic Blue Cobra. One of THE best Terminator colors! Great engine setup. I noticed with your past rides you posted HP/TQ. What are your numbers for that Blue Beast?
I've only had the car on the dyno for one pull. It made 750~ if I remember correctly. but it was a super safe base tune and I was making wayyyyy too much boost so we shut it down.

So I'm still trying to make time to get it tuned. I'd bet it will be in the 800s

04oxfordvert

Established Member
Found a really nice GT500 the other day, gave them the info about my terminator, and talked to salesman today and was told "my sales managers are NOT interested in taking on the terminator but we can offer 500 if you need to off load it" LOL said could only sell for 5k. I'm thinking that place is either clueless..or thinks I'm a moron! Whi sells a. 04 OX white Terminator vert with 33k miles for 5 grand?...

Sent from my SM-S918W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Murderedsvt

Established Member
Yeah I'll definitely do that. Might get started on that process next week and weekend. Here are a few photo's from when I did my GT350 when I had it and my Mom's BMW Z3. The Z3 was not ceramic coated the GT350 was. I'm definitely not a professional more or less self taught as I first learned on a rotary doing boats.

I was told my Cobra was ceramic coated but I believe it has reach the end of its effectiveness and either way whether it was or not they did not paint correct it first as there is a lot of swirl marks in the paint. Who the F ceramic coats a vehicle without paint correcting it first. View attachment 1829774View attachment 1829775View attachment 1829776View attachment 1829777View attachment 1829778View attachment 1829779
I wish i could do this kind of work im scared of messing up the paint lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Found a really nice GT500 the other day, gave them the info about my terminator, and talked to salesman today and was told "my sales managers are NOT interested in taking on the terminator but we can offer 500 if you need to off load it" LOL said could only sell for 5k. I'm thinking that place is either clueless..or thinks I'm a moron! Whi sells a. 04 OX white Terminator vert with 33k miles for 5 grand?...

Sent from my SM-S918W using the svtperformance.com mobile app
LOLOL gotta love it. My guess is they didn’t understand what you had, or if they did and they offered that. Thats rather savage lol.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Finally got it back together and the cooling system filled. Fired it up to let it get up to temp and noticed the battery light was on. Sigh. Checked the volts on my gauge and it was showing 10.9 and falling. I threw the battery tender on it and came inside. I'll load test the battery tomorrow and see what the tester says. Weird part is I moved the car over the weekend and I don't remember the light being on. Maybe it's just the coolant I spilled on the belt.

At least I already have a spare alternator if needed.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Finally got it back together and the cooling system filled. Fired it up to let it get up to temp and noticed the battery light was on. Sigh. Checked the volts on my gauge and it was showing 10.9 and falling. I threw the battery tender on it and came inside. I'll load test the battery tomorrow and see what the tester says. Weird part is I moved the car over the weekend and I don't remember the light being on. Maybe it's just the coolant I spilled on the belt.

Geez didn’t you just swap one maybe you posted in a thread about one.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
Geez didn’t you just swap one maybe you posted in a thread about one.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
This one has been in there for a few months at least. I think I mentioned not being impressed with this particular manufacturer in another thread.

I also noticed the battery is four years old this month. So maybe I'll be "lucky" and just need a new battery.

Last edited:

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
After nearly 15yrs of running Kevin’s original TF wheels I finally changed up the look by throwing on the 18” replicas. Much easier to clean! Will get some pics out in the sun so it actually looks CO…

View attachment 1829860
What am I doing wrong in life? Gorgeous garage and cars.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
After nearly 15yrs of running Kevin’s original TF wheels I finally changed up the look by throwing on the 18” replicas. Much easier to clean! Will get some pics out in the sun so it actually looks CO…

View attachment 1829860
I've thought about doing the same and giving my mach 5 wheels a rest. But I too many other money projects.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s been pretty mild here too in Ohio. I’m hoping to have mine out in March fingers crossed.

I wait for at least 2 good rainfalls after the roads have been salted before I take my Cobra out. If I still see salt remnants on the road anywhere in my normal travels I keep waiting. Just changed the oil on my Raptor the other day ago and salt was caked everywhere underneath.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I've thought about doing the same and giving my mach 5 wheels a rest. But I too many other money projects.

I've run a few different sets of wheels on mine but I just feel the factory wheel is the best looking, most appropriate.

All though I do like Foregstar F14's

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member

That's a bummer. What alternator are you currently running?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'll go $5100! lol

@NateDogg She's a beauty! Pretty close to twinsies over here. I was counting the SB cars in the video of the huge TX Terminator meet and only saw maybe 2-3 tops. Makes ya wonder how many are left.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I wait for at least 2 good rainfalls after the roads have been salted before I take my Cobra out. If I still see salt remnants on the road anywhere in my normal travels I keep waiting. Just changed the oil on my Raptor the other day ago and salt was caked everywhere underneath.

I’m the same at least two good rain falls. Then check roads, you also gotta watch for pot holes. We just had one good rain. Off to a start lol.

01yellercobra

Established Member
That's a bummer. What alternator are you currently running?
A 250amp KMJ. It's one of those things I knew I was going to do at some point. Even after a few thousand miles it still has the pulsing issue. I just didn't want to crawl under the car again.

Users who are viewing this thread