What did you do to your Cobra today?

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
I also installed a white face for the A/C controls, and swapped out the shift knob with one from Speed Dawg.
3088b7ce52a31897b1f31fc584dc94e2.jpg

2f79968c5e1ed0ee45de3c2bd736a51f.jpg

cheaneyt

Established Member
No, it's a headrest decal that I had made larger. It seems to be sticking to the seats good but I'm not completely sold on them. I might wind up taking them off.
I spent like 20 mins looking for them with the emblem on there lol

sent from somewhere,while in my cobra.

97snakebite

Established Member
How do you like these? Considering getting some for my cobra soon does the metal bar in the front bother you at all? Seems like it sticks out alot.
Just like you said above for the price of great seats very comfortable I have no issues with mines and the fitment was perfect

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TheDoughboy

Established Member
Got the Ford motorsports 4.10's and aluminum driveshaft in. Also a BBK off-road x-pipe installed. I have new axle bearings and seals to install but one of my axles is boogered up. So I buttoned it up with the old bearings and seals for now. I got new axles ordered up and on the way.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Dropped it off for traction lok rebuild, 4.30s, speed cal, and tune

I can hardly wait

HOLY CRAP!

If anyone is contemplating a gear change, and was wondering how 4.30s feel...they are amazing. Its like I'm driving a different car...I can't express how happy I am with them.

@ 70mph my rpms are around 2600-2650 with the 4.30s

milktasd2

Established Member
Does ordering parts and playing with all the parts you have amassed count? Just ordered some foxbody tail pipes and corsa sport mufflers.

josephcostello

Established Member
Bought some lacquer thinner to try to remove some ugly pinstripes from the PO. Worked on meeting with someone to buy the stock pair of seats, then off to order some r888s and try to fit them without having to roll my fenders. :eek:

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
Bought some lacquer thinner to try to remove some ugly pinstripes from the PO. Worked on meeting with someone to buy the stock pair of seats, then off to order some r888s and try to fit them without having to roll my fenders. :eek:

It's worth just rolling them even if it looks like it'll work. Trust me last thing you want to do is cut up a pair of r888 that you thought would fit without rolling.

cheaneyt

Established Member
Nothing, she gives me a headache from exhaust fumes. Next week or so is gonna be amazing . New suspension with lowering springs. Longtubes new clutch and rear seat delete kit.

sent from somewhere,while in my cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread