What did you do to your foxbody mustang today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I should have never sold all my gmp diecast cars. This is a new release. I believe only 650 made? Mine is #123.

I also have an exclusive 1987 or 88 white GT on the way.
38053c57e9cf4cbe8247878655cf7b3e.jpg
81643ff701304852925fa20436a1a870.jpg
a41d4ef8fd18f6821c3e1dd477f528b7.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

That's badass Brady. I've spent years trying to get my diecast Fox Body collection straight. I think I have them all except the very early red and white verts.

The ones I'm missing:
92 Fox Red.JPG

93 Fox White.JPG

My current collection. I have a few more Fox Bodies in boxes, but no plexiglass case to put them in (yet). Yes, I have a sickness LMAO!!!!
Fox body 1.jpg

Fox body 2.jpg

Fox body 4.jpg

Fox body 3.jpg

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I have that same GMP on the way. I also got the Street Fighter and Beverly Hills cop convertible. Hoping they are on my doorstep when i get home.

I still have a bunch of my GMP's. Nowhere to display them all so they live in the boxes.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
From what I remember, there was just a flat panel on the inside door. Which might require removing it. I'll check it out tomorrow.

It would be on the cabinet side of the hinge, not on the door. That's if they are even there.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's badass Brady. I've spent years trying to get my diecast Fox Body collection straight. I think I have them all except the very early red and white verts.

The ones I'm missing:
View attachment 1827600

View attachment 1827601

My current collection. I have a few more Fox Bodies in boxes, but no plexiglass case to put them in (yet). Yes, I have a sickness LMAO!!!!
View attachment 1827602

View attachment 1827603

View attachment 1827604

View attachment 1827605

Where did you get that strawberry grey GT in the pic on the right side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Where did you get that strawberry grey GT in the pic on the right side?

Hello Patrick. 80% of my GMP collection came from Ebay and the other 20% came from ACME themselves. That particular car came from Ebay. I have an alert set up with Ebay for ACME and GMP. So, whenever someone posts a new listing I get an email alert.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Hello Patrick. 80% of my GMP collection came from Ebay and the other 20% came from ACME themselves. That particular car came from Ebay. I have an alert set up with Ebay for ACME and GMP. So, whenever someone posts a new listing I get an email alert.

Thank you. I’ll have to keep an eye out.

Mustang5L5

Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Unfortunately that one is one of the more in-demand ones.

Unfortunately, a lot of the older ones are in demand. I think it's going to cost me a pretty penny to get the 2 I'm missing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

The ones I'm missing:
View attachment 1827600

View attachment 1827601

View attachment 1827602

View attachment 1827603

View attachment 1827604

View attachment 1827605
That's quite the collection! A lot of the older ones are worth money. I'd like a 7-up one...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be on the cabinet side of the hinge, not on the door. That's if they are even there.
Doesn't look like it's possible. I recall seeing this when I installed the cabinets. I would have fixed it then. And those are rivet's on the inside panel. Probably not any adjustment anyway.
b02d102e30f6798e878dff5016f4dc65.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Have you guys heard of this?

I used to have an alarm system on my old Fox Body and keyless entry was a nice feature. Since this is plug and play and a reversible mod I pulled the trigger last night. Going to be nice having keyless entry on my current Fox Body.

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I saw it. I like the concept but it's probably not for me as I don't really lock the doors on my Fox. I just take it for a spin and stick it back into the garage.

I do like the execution however with the plug and play concept. No cut wires other than tapping in for the trunk popper circuit. Pretty cool.

However, it's the same functionality as any Remote keyless aftermarket alarm system really. I had one on my fox that would unlock doors and pop the trunk, so not anything new. I just like how it's all plug-and-play however.

Wish i could see a pic of the key in the igntion. Curious to see if it looks awkward.

LS WUT

Established Member
Have you guys heard of this?

I used to have an alarm system on my old Fox Body and keyless entry was a nice feature. Since this is plug and play and a reversible mod I pulled the trigger last night. Going to be nice having keyless entry on my current Fox Body.

I’ve seen it yeah, it came up from the YouTube channel “Brew2l”.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I saw it. I like the concept but it's probably not for me as I don't really lock the doors on my Fox. I just take it for a spin and stick it back into the garage.

I do like the execution however with the plug and play concept. No cut wires other than tapping in for the trunk popper circuit. Pretty cool.

However, it's the same functionality as any Remote keyless aftermarket alarm system really. I had one on my fox that would unlock doors and pop the trunk, so not anything new. I just like how it's all plug-and-play however.

Wish i could see a pic of the key in the igntion. Curious to see if it looks awkward.

Yeah, if my Fox lived in the garage I would probably leave it unlocked as well. However, since my 65 and 57 are in the garage I have to keep the Fox on the side of the house under the carport. I have it covered, behind a huge locked rot-iron gate and my wife's F-150 parked in front of that. Pretty sure it's not going anywhere, but I do keep it locked. So, every weekend when I work on it I need to use the key to gain access. So, I think this will work well in my case.

BTW, as mentioned by @LS WUT , Brewl has a video on YouTube reviewing the product as well. I think he displays the key fob in the ignition. It does look weird in my opinion LMAO!!! I'll probably just use the key fob for access, but not use the key portion.

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I'm not seeing where he sticks the key in the ignition. If anyone has a time stamp i'd like to see it, but don't go out of your way to find it. Like i said, this product is likely not for me based onhow i use the car.

Hello 5L5, please see post #1,501. I posted the 2 I'm missing along with pictures of my current collection.

AH ok. I have those, but they are on my list to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread