What did you do to your foxbody mustang today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm not seeing where he sticks the key in the ignition. If anyone has a time stamp i'd like to see it, but don't go out of your way to find it. Like i said, this product is likely not for me based onhow i use the car.

My apologies. It was in the video I posted from 417Fox (8:15 mark), not Brewl.
Key Fob 02.JPG

Key Fob 01.JPG

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Damn exact to mine which is a 1992. But not dropping $500 on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, yeah, I won't tell you what I dropped for some of mine Patrick LOL.....

Although I have some very expensive ones like Ground Pounder and Dark Horse, I think I paid the most for the white 89 GT convertible and the all black 89 GT. I think the blue with titanium 89 GT comes in at #3.

Now, I did "NOT" pay this since I have been collecting for years, but based on today's asking prices on Ebay, one of my Fox Body cases (12 cars) nets $6,000.

I told my Dad that and he asked which case so he could sell it "for" me. LMAO!!!!

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I can fortunately say I've paid retail pricing (or less) for every single one of my GMP's. Back in the initial days, they didn't hold value so I was able to scoop up some of the SVO's, or the original 87 LX red couple for less than $100. I think I paid $110 plus shipping for my teal/grey 1993 Cobra. I watched those peak at $800 before they released the 2nd group of cobras (which i bought too)

Once GMP kinda fell apart and sold the molds off to Acme, the pricing exploded. Anytime they do a release I pre-order.

Looks like they have two models available for retail. You cna usually find them on ebay as well for that price and free shipping too. Bookmark that link and check back for pre-orders.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I can fortunately say I've paid retail pricing (or less) for every single one of my GMP's. Back in the initial days, they didn't hold value so I was able to scoop up some of the SVO's, or the original 87 LX red couple for less than $100. I think I paid $110 plus shipping for my teal/grey 1993 Cobra. I watched those peak at $800 before they released the 2nd group of cobras (which i bought too)

Once GMP kinda fell apart and sold the molds off to Acme, the pricing exploded. Anytime they do a release I pre-order.

Looks like they have two models available for retail. You cna usually find them on ebay as well for that price and free shipping too. Bookmark that link and check back for pre-orders.

Yeah, I learned my lesson the hard way on a few. I'm a member of Tom's Garage now and take full advantage of my membership discount on these new releases. Staying on top of it now since playing catch up is expensive LMAO!!!!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
They sure do take up less space than the real thing.

I find it fun, that the Steeda 93R, we own the actual car (I think I have hoarded 4-5 of the GMP's).

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If y’all see that 1992 wild strawberry red and titanium for less than $500 let me know. I want one but not for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I pre-ordered this one through LP diecast. It's an exclusive made through them. Glad I did because they inspected everyone and weren't satisfied with some of the quality.

So a low production run of only 504 might be even less. But they will try to get all 504 produced.

Only those that pre-ordered are having orders fulfilled at this time.

I received tracking today!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
f15738a8039d28aec548977bb0be2a5b.jpg

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I pre-ordered this one through LP diecast. It's an exclusive made through them. Glad I did because they inspected everyone and weren't satisfied with some of the quality.

So a low production run of only 504 might be even less. But they will try to get all 504 produced.

Only those that pre-ordered are having orders fulfilled at this time.

I received tracking today!

f15738a8039d28aec548977bb0be2a5b.jpg
Damn, that's an awesome one Brady. Going to have to see if I can find one on Ebay. LP says sold out. S#!T!!!! LOL....

Mustang5L5

Established Member
I regret not picking that one up. Maybe next one.

There's an old thread here on SVTP in the 1993 cobra board where folks were trying to match up the GMP production number for the 93 cobras to their actual car. It went a few pages but not sure anyone actually ended up with the right number.

For instance, I have Teal/Gray #065. Never actually found out if the 65th 1993 cobra produced was a teal/grey car.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that's an awesome one Brady. Going to have to see if I can find one on Ebay. LP says sold out. S#!T!!!! LOL....
Yes they are sold out because they weren't able to keep all 504 produced. They were unhappy with some of them. So only those that pre-ordered are getting them at the moment.

It's hard to keep track of all these. I've never been able to find a dedicated website showing all gmp diecast that were made.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yes they are sold out because they weren't able to keep all 504 produced. They were unhappy with some of them. So only those that pre-ordered are getting them at the moment.

It's hard to keep track of all these. I've never been able to find a dedicated website showing all gmp diecast that were made.

Thanks for the info Brady. Hopefully one of the flawed ones comes up for sale. I do not mind GMP cars with minor flaws. I can just display the "good" side. LMAO!!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the info Brady. Hopefully one of the flawed ones comes up for sale. I do not mind GMP cars with minor flaws. I can just display the "good" side. LMAO!!!
I think they sent them back and are requesting new ones to be made. That was my understanding.

It could be awhile, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I think they sent them back and are requesting new ones to be made. That was my understanding.

It could be awhile, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Okay, thanks. I'm definitely interested in adding one of these White GT Hatchbacks to my collection.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you guys have the latest red notchback? I'll probably buy that one eventually. I like the stock looking ones the best for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread