What do you think of this paint scheme?

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I think this Veyron looks pretty sick with the paint scheme.
3278192eil3.jpg

n551835057_1407091_8220.jpg

dsc04991rz9.jpg

3277812dsv9.jpg

drophead7ry2.jpg

rrrmx2.jpg

985736184.jpg

c214748364819072008024337_1.jpg

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Money doesn't buy taste. The Veyron looks like it hit a Murc at 250, and it's paint splattered on the front, while the R8 looks like the inbred bastard child of a Gallardo and regular beautiful R8. The rest just look hideous and I couldn't come up with insults for them. The Veyron gets away with that paint scheme, but otherwise, ugh.

Why do all these super-rich people get all their cars one color, no matter how good or bad it looks on the car? I can't understand it.

Last edited:

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
Money doesn't buy taste. The Veyron looks like it hit a Murc at 250, and it's paint splattered on the front, while the R8 looks like the inbred bastard child of a Gallardo and regular beautiful R8. The rest just look hideous and I couldn't come up with insults for them. The Veyron gets away with that paint scheme, but otherwise, ugh.

Why do all these super-rich people get all their cars one color, no matter how good or bad it looks on the car? I can't understand it.

I agree, and what the heck does "RRR" mean?

CBrowning84

Established Member
The Veyron is sick, it can have rainbows and unicorns all over it and i'd still drive it. lol

Everything else look like doodie.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Definitely not doin it for me, those are some bada$$ cars, but what the hell were they thinking.

:shrug:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I agree, and what the heck does "RRR" mean?

I was browsing some care website and they say that "RRR" stands for Rich in Real Estate Resources. Apparantely the guy who owns the Bugatti is some young guy who is the Municipality Leader of Ajman and is filthy f'n rich. Here's an aerial pic of his house
n5042115359258377249ev2.jpg

And i think obly the veyron looks badass in that paint scheme.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
lovem all except the rolls royce. just cant 2 tone those cars unless its black and silver. the bentley flying spurr looks absoloutley badass! orange + black is totally my favorite color combo. i like it on this one too:
kelderman_lg.jpg

canibus

Established Member
why are so many cars done in this fashion. is it a trend?

has anyone noticed that flat black looks bad ass in the shade, but complete crap in the sun.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
They all look decent, except for the R8. That looks like ass. I don't really like the Maybachs all that much, but it isn't terrible. If you drive a car that color, you aren't driving it everyday. Hell, if you own any one of those cars, you most likely aren't driving it everyday, regardless of the color

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the first one only. We have more than a couple of orange and black Mustangs represented here, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread