What do you think?

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
It has no S/C Why would you want it? JK nice looking car both of them. You wanting it for a family car Or, something to tinker on build up?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Larry, doesn't look bad....

I don't know if you'll like the shifter in it though. Its like a truck shifter almost, and its cable. I got used to mine in my 90.

If its maintained decent, I don't think that is a bad price. Also, he doesn't mention the interior condition.

Just remember though too, that the SHO market isn't like a Lightning or Mustang market, if you do buy it, and don't like it, it may take some time 1)to sell it 2)to get what you want for it.

Another good thing about your location is there are TONs of knowledgeable SHO guys in that area, and SHO Shop (questionable customer service) is/was in your neck of the woods as well.

The BigSHO

Established Member
Larry,

I agree with Ryan. This looks like a reasonable deal. Its probably worth a look. SHO's are great on highway cars. The Yamaha is special. The SHO can be a major pain to maintain.

I like SHOs, especially the MTX ones. If you like SHOs, look at CSVTs...

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Thanks Ryan. Mybe I'll get an automatic instead.
Larry, The 92-95 Manual Transmission SHO's are equipped with a Rod Linkage Shifter, As far as Automatic goes...Watch out, not the strongest transmission, 95 Was the best year, For the Auto V6 SHO's.

MilTownSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris Benvie

What do you want to spend? I can point you in the right direction?

http://www.shoforum.com/showthread.php?t=33284

Very nice car! :bowdown: Hehe if you can't tell it's mine! :-D

Stage 1 cams were installed this weekend along with a drainplug for the transmission for easy future changes. :thumbsup:

As far as shifters go, mine has the better Rod Shifter, but now has a SHOrt shifter on it. 1 of 40, cuts shifting length down an incrediable amount! :)

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
Larry, The 92-95 Manual Transmission SHO's are equipped with a Rod Linkage Shifter, As far as Automatic goes...Watch out, not the strongest transmission, 95 Was the best year, For the Auto V6 SHO's.

Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open for a local rod shifted SHO.

Users who are viewing this thread