What does everyone carry?

Stater212

Established Member
Currently carry a Ruger SR9C thinking about going glock 42/43 or 26/27. My SR9C is not a bad gun just still a little big for IWB concealment. What does everyone carry and what holster does everyone use?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
G43 or 36 for summer carry, G26 when I'm wearing a jacket or coat.

scott_0

Established Member
Smith&wesson 40 compact, I use a Blackhawk SERPA when reporting for or leaving from duty, off duty court, training, or anything work related but not in uniform, I use a Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra iwb holster to conceal carry

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
I typically carry a G43 or a G19 depending on what I'm wearing and where I'm going.

Get the 43. I never carry or shoot my 42. The 43 is the same size for all intents and purposes and you're carrying 9mm with more whoopass and better bullet selection. The 26/27 isn't going to carry much differently than your SR9C, it's still bulky and heavy compared to the single stack options.

If you go with the 43 check out the mag extensions from Taran Tactical, it's get both the +1 and +2. With the +2 you will also need a high power spring from wolf to be reliable.

As for holsters I've been using a standard leather IWB for it and carrying appendix. I just ordered a Gcode however so I can carry it with the TLR-6 attached.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Glock 29 with Underwood 115gr xtreme defender. Why? Why not. The 10mm round cruising at 1700fps is a riot at the range

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Glock 29 with Underwood 115gr xtreme defender. Why? Why not. The 10mm round cruising at 1700fps is a riot at the range

What an irresponsible carry option. Are you aware of how much that would over penetrate a human sized target if you had to use it? Upon exiting it will most likely still have more velocity and energy than most carry option and that is a bullet that is designed to penetrate, not disperse most its energy in one target. That is just dumb, there are reasons by departments and agencies choose rounds that penetrate 12-15".

I hope you have plenty of money for injury settlements if you have to discharge it in public, and don't mind spending some time in jail.

o2gt

Established Member
Glock 43. carry in my left pocket ever day. sometimes I carry my Glock 32.

GodStang

Established Member
G43 with a crossbreed holster or if it does not have to be concealed when I am at then I carry the G30SF.

Troponin

Established Member
I got a G 43 last year because I was sick of trying to conceal in Texas heat, with minimal clothing and without it feeling like a burden. I know some folks will carry 1911s, but I am one of those folks that will leave the gun at home because I don't feel like dealing with a cumbersome carry weapon. 43 addresses pretty much every excuse you could possibly have

Users who are viewing this thread