What does everyone carry?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks!
It fires beautify too, so balanced and had yet to have a jam no matter what I feed it. It's just like a mouse point and click. Really have enjoyed it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Ruger SR9C with a Vedder IWB Light Tuck holster. Im at a point I cant even feel it.

It's a little overkill in the safety department but I actually like the exaggerated loaded chamber indicator.

Interestingly enough, I actual think its a far more enjoyable gun to shoot than the SR9 and usually I find a subcompact model to also be subpar.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks!
It fires beautify too, so balanced and had yet to have a jam no matter what I feed it. It's just like a mouse point and click. Really have enjoyed it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
That Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare does look really nice.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sig938 and HSTs. Great summer carry. Has an excellent set of sights on it from the factory.

WFOLS1

Established Member
I have had a Glock 19 for 10+years now as my carry, but I am moving to FL and am looking at the G26 or G43. I see a lot of people here have the 43 and I am just curious if you tried the 26 as well? Is it really that much more concealable? Also, I like the idea of all my current magazines being compatible with the 26.

Sirraf

Established Member
FNH-FNS9mm

FNS-9-courtesy-ar15.com_.jpg

YJSONLY

Established Member
I have had a Glock 19 for 10+years now as my carry, but I am moving to FL and am looking at the G26 or G43. I see a lot of people here have the 43 and I am just curious if you tried the 26 as well? Is it really that much more concealable? Also, I like the idea of all my current magazines being compatible with the 26.

43 is slimmer. Lighter. I love mine

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Springfield Armory Mod2 XD40 w/ 3" barrel.

Nice, I really like shooting the Mod 2 but a little bulkier than I'd want to carry ...in the summer anyway.

I carry a P938 for shorts/t-shirt and a Shield 40 in the colder months.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
What an irresponsible carry option. Are you aware of how much that would over penetrate a human sized target if you had to use it? Upon exiting it will most likely still have more velocity and energy than most carry option and that is a bullet that is designed to penetrate, not disperse most its energy in one target. That is just dumb, there are reasons by departments and agencies choose rounds that penetrate 12-15".

I hope you have plenty of money for injury settlements if you have to discharge it in public, and don't mind spending some time in jail.

Calm down, im not going to disagree with anything you said. I was looking for a carry gun with decent capacity, powerful round, could stop a bear, and a nut job wearing soft body armor.

I hope to never have to use any gun in self defense.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just picked up my first gun yesterday for conceal carry. Went with the shield 9mm.

Congratulations! You'll like it a lot. :beer: I have to break mine down tomorrow and clean it. Our kitchen counter is filled with my gun gear and I promised my wife I'd get it all stored away so she'll get her space back. LOL.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member

Big difference between the two. The 43 is comically small the first time you see one in person. Once you wear it IWB for a few minutes you totally forget it's there. The 26 is still bulky enough to be a bit of a pain in the side, literally.

scott_0

Established Member
think I'd like to add a Shield 9mm for iwb carry, but I just bought an AR Friday, don't think the wife will approve lol

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
I have a G26. If you're looking for something smaller than your sr9c, I would suggest a g43 since the 26 isn't really smaller. I plan on getting a shield 9mm pc version, like CobraBob has above, over the 43, because my father just got one and seems to love it.

Users who are viewing this thread