What does everyone do for a living?

FSSNK

Established Member
production supervisor, but am thinking about changing careers and going to commercial diving school.

Wikkd03

Established Member
i work for an industrial supply company doing a little bit of everything...computer work, driving, inventory etc...and i also work part time at a gym where i sit on my azz and talk to friends and play on SVTP :banana:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I'm in charge of the room that holds all of the brooms, mops, mop buckets, etc..

I'm the custodian engineer's backup in case he gets sick or injured.

He tells me I keep the mops cleaner that the former crack addict that used to be his back up.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I sell ice cream. Thinking about getting my own pimped out van with a nice siren. Maybe a van with a little drop so little kids can reach the counter/side. Then I'll save up for some chrome rims

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I sell ice cream. Thinking about getting my own pimped out van with a nice siren. Maybe a van with a little drop so little kids can reach the counter/side. Then I'll save up for some chrome rims

gotta make it jump up & down like the Latinos do to their old classics out there in Cali.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
iam a construction super and equipment operator. I also recently went back to school at 32 years old. so im also a school student

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
full time student, full time personal trainer as well.
national guard and real estate investing on the side.

no, i never go out anymore.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
What is the differnce between a bricklayer and a baby? They both cry when they want something, but the baby will eventually grow up and go get it for himself.

I was a bricklayer, did my apprenticeship through high-school and graduated with a journeyman's card. It was the family business, and I was the first born son and Dad was pretty traditionally-minded about such things.

Then I got into electronics, decided that was what I wanted to do for a living, and now here I am. I still get nervous when I walk past a construction site, I'm afraid one of my old foremen will jump out from behind a pile of blocks, tell me to quit goofing off and get back on the wall.

Jim Snover

Own a mason company. Bricklayer FTW:beer::beer:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
brickies ain't bad, I thought it's the electricians that are the crybabies :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread