What Does Your User Name Mean?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
When I wrestled in high school people had difficulty pronouncing my last name, so they just called me Kabooky (stolen from the Great Kabuki), then later got shortened to Booky.
I used to play in a couple bands with a guy with the same nickname.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klay

Established Member
Mine is just part of my last name but spelled differently. It was a nicknane for a bit in high school. No one calls me it now but a lot of my online usernames had it already so I kept it up.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
In HS, I built a black 1992 Ford Ranger that had a 10" lift, 35's, SAS (Dana 44/9"), 302/C4/Dana 20 transfercase.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
donniedarko-151021193027-lva1-app6891-thumbnail-4.jpg

From one of most confusing movie I've ever watched. Changed some vowels around to fit and voila. 11 Is just my number of choice.

Last edited:

11SVTPP

Established Member
Its a car forum so...right. I was surprised that it was available.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Old high school bastardization of my name.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Im a BMW salesperson and I like the number 84 :D

*edit* jk. Im a technician for Lexus cars since 2006. Jimmie Johnson is my favorite driver, so Ive liked his #48 for a long time.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Years ago when doom was first released there was a group of us in the USAF that worked night shift and had access to networked PC's. We used to play the shit out of some Doom on mid-shift. We thought it would be cool to have nicknames in-game... I was and still am a Frank Zappa fan so I used the name "Uncle Meat" as my in-game name and it stuck. Some of the other guys were named Fleshbone, Shaft, & Snatchasaurus.

U.M.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Black 04 Lightning.

I suck at usernames. Thought I would just continue to lurk when I signed up

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
My first and last initials and my badge number. I don't give that number out very easily to cut down on complaints, so don't tell anyone.

Edit: and the "I like members" under my SN that I just saw was put there by someone other than myself. But what I think they meant to type was, "I like mammaries"

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My first and last initials and my badge number. I don't give that number out very easily to cut down on complaints, so don't tell anyone.

Edit: and the "I like members" under my SN that I just saw was put there by someone other than myself. But what I think they meant to type was, "I like mammaries"
You are not alone, let the meanies have their loathsome fun.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Years ago when doom was first released there was a group of us in the USAF that worked night shift and had access to networked PC's. We used to play the shit out of some Doom on mid-shift. We thought it would be cool to have nicknames in-game... I was and still am a Frank Zappa fan so I used the name "Uncle Meat" as my in-game name and it stuck. Some of the other guys were named Fleshbone, Shaft, & Snatchasaurus.

U.M.
Not many realize what a good guitarist he was. Aming his other musical talents as a conductor.

Shut and play yer guitar or something like that is an amazing listen.

Users who are viewing this thread