What Does Your User Name Mean?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Not many realize what a good guitarist he was. Aming his other musical talents as a conductor.

Shut and play yer guitar or something like that is an amazing listen.
+1 On Shut up and Play your Guitar. Dude was the epitome of the word "Musician". Well over 100 albums released under his name. He played not just guitar, but damn near everything. His first television exposure was on the Steve Allen Show (original Tonight Show host) where Frank, dressed in a damn suit of all things came on stage and played music on..... A BICYCLE! No, he wasn't riding it, he was using it as an instrument! The performance stunk for the most part, but it did give an early look at his creativity.

U.M.

RIP Frank - Dec 21, 1940 - Dec 04, 1993 (age 52) Died from prostate cancer.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
+1 On Shut up and Play your Guitar. Dude was the epitome of the word "Musician". Well over 100 albums released under his name. He played not just guitar, but damn near everything. His first television exposure was on the Steve Allen Show (original Tonight Show host) where Frank, dressed in a damn suit of all things came on stage and played music on..... A BICYCLE! No, he wasn't riding it, he was using it as an instrument! The performance stunk for the most part, but it did give an early look at his creativity.

U.M.

RIP Frank - Dec 21, 1940 - Dec 04, 1993 (age 52) Died from prostate cancer.

I visit this place every time we go to Lithuania. Oh, he never played there.

Frank Zappa Memorial

K. Kalinausko g. 3, Vilnius 03107, Lithuania

https://g.co/kgs/7xU6Uv

colin450

Established Member
My first name and when I signed up 14 years ago when I was 15 years old (holy shit) I was big into ATV motocross and rode a YFZ450.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Mine applies to a termi.

Still waiting.....hopefully soon

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CWO AMMO-TECH

Established Member
Well since my old user name in the Dodge world has the M word in it had to come up with new one. I retired from the Army when that one was created back in 2010. CWO is for the rank of Chief Warrant Officer which is the Non Commissioned members or NCMs or like E9 equivalent. I was an Ammunition Technician. The user name was not to blow any trumpet and any Canadian folks on here X Military may know who I am since the trade was very small. I was awarded the USA EOD Badge and entry into the registry at Eglin AFB. Danny

08mojo

Established Member
Early in my forum days, I mostly visited mountain biking forums. I rode a 2008 Ibis Mojo at the time, so my username was 08mojo. It doesn't make much sense on car forums, but I'm too lazy to remember different user names.

32795934511_51ce45f795_b.jpg

4GTNSVT

Hatin' In My Free Time
Established Member
Mine is Forgotten SVT. When I signed up I had and still do have a 98 SVT Contour. Basically cause nobody even remembers that SVT made them for 3 years. Its like the red headed step child of the SVT family.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
IronSnake started because I'm a huge ironman fan. Ironically when I signed up I didn't even own an SVTp product. I had a foxbody. But eventually I moved to SVT cars and it made sense. lol

Users who are viewing this thread