What exhaust do I have? I know it's stainless works....

Robdel12

Established Member
So I've been trying to figure out what exhaust I have on my car. I just bought it about 3 weeks ago from a dealer and they didn't know what it had either. They didn't even know it wasn't stock... :bored:

So I know it's stainless works but I can't find anywhere online the same kind. The only thing I can find for 2011 GTs are these. Which look nothing like mine. :dw:

Here are pictures to help:

http://imgur.com/a/4rRVb

I really hope it's not the 2010 4.6 exhaust :/ I can snag more pictures when I get off from work.

scott_0

Established Member
well a 2011 obviously will not have a 2010 axle because they dont interchange, looks more possible that they bought the SW turbo chambered mufflers listed on their site and had them welded in

Robdel12

Established Member
Hmm that's interesting. It's all new piping from the mid pipe back. I'll snap more pictures soon. But you're probably right :)

chao5.0

Established Member
didn't SW offer a turbo muffler cat-back for these cars when they first came out then discontinued it? I know the one they make now is the chambered because that's what I have but in the catalog at my house they show a turbo muffler cat-back for this car.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I thought I replied, sw did have a regular style looking muffler originally, but swapped to the retro after the first 6 months or so

Users who are viewing this thread