What Ford's 2015 Mustang Could Look Like

DIB5.0

Established Member
What Ford's 2015 Mustang Could Look Like (F, GM)

2015-ford-mustang-9_600x0w_large_zpsdd32dd9c.jpg

Last edited:

alloy500

Established Member
That version looks way too passive and none aggressive.

I agree, boring...
Not much there that suggest "Mustang".
Sure, the front fascia is Evos inspired but from the A-pillar back, its an Infinty G37.
If this rendering is based on the mule, they missed a couple of cues from the pics and videos, one being turn signal placement. In one of the videos of the mule, the turn signal is seen well below the headlamp and not incorporated with it. The other is the shape of the C-pillar window. In the shot below, you get a glimpse of the driver side interior depicting a shape similar to the current and classic Fastback "triangular" window, which, IMO is one of the best and most distinguishing design elements ever in a Mustang canopy.
Qtrwindow_zps70a8183d.jpg

I believe that there is a much better looking car under all that camo!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
No, it's not... No fender flares, front fascia is completely wrong, the 3/4 shot is far too mellow. It appears they have been completely fooled by the camo...
yep, that thing looks all fat and bulbous - just like the camo'd up mules do

darreng505

Established Member
This depresses me.

The fusion is a boring PoS. It's clearly the worst looking of the new nascar models.

So now all the new Fords will resemble Astons (but worse)? Why can't Ford have its own look?

Why does it have to borrow from Aston? A completely different brand.....

A total cop out....

Laztug

Established Member
This depresses me.

The fusion is a boring PoS. It's clearly the worst looking of the new nascar models.

So now all the new Fords will resemble Astons (but worse)? Why can't Ford have its own look?

Why does it have to borrow from Aston? A completely different brand.....

A total cop out....

You don't even know what its going to look like yet. Put the blade down and wait for the reveal.

Naturesmistake

Established Member
I kinda hope it does look like that. Makes mine look so much better :D

As terrible as it would be, I would also lol extremley hard due to some peoples overzealousness at the new car that has yet to be revealed. I keep thinking about the original s197 concept and how it varied greatly from the mass produced model. The current car is much more menacing looking than this particular rendering.

This rendering is just another guess however...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread