what gauges?

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have been planning on getting a couple things for the car and I was wondering what gauges would be most important? I wanted to get a Speed of Sound pod so that would leave me with 2 slots on the pillar. I was planning on getting a wide band, so what else should I consider? I've seen those gauges that have multiple readings, I don't know who makes those, sorry lol.

Thanks for the input guys!

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have been planning on getting a couple things for the car and I was wondering what gauges would be most important? I wanted to get a Speed of Sound pod so that would leave me with 2 slots on the pillar. I was planning on getting a wide band, so what else should I consider? I've seen those gauges that have multiple readings, I don't know who makes those, sorry lol. Thanks for the input guys!

Here you go: http://www.aeroforcetech.com/index.html

Many people swear by these. It's what I plan on getting when I add gauges to my car.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Well, what do you want to monitor? It all boils down to what you think is most important. I bought my car with the SOS pod with boost and fuel pressure gauges installed. If I were starting from scratch I would do the boost gauge with an aeroforce on the pillar and have a wideband gauge on the steering column.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Innovate makes a combo wideband/boost gauge thst you can set warning for a set AFR with × boost. Which is cool since you only care when openloop.

I have a 2 channel Innovate wideband and Autometer Sport Comp 2 boisy gauge in my SOS. Fuel pressure is important but logic is if pressure drops enough to matter you'll see it on the wideband.

The Aeroforce ones seem cool but to me the display isn't aesthetically pleasing.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Well, what do you want to monitor? It all boils down to what you think is most important. I bought my car with the SOS pod with boost and fuel pressure gauges installed. If I were starting from scratch I would do the boost gauge with an aeroforce on the pillar and have a wideband gauge on the steering column.

awesome, thanks for the imput guys, i think this is gonna be the setup i go with

Users who are viewing this thread