What gets you through the work day.

Monster14

Beer Me
Established Member
Well I drive around in a work truck all day, putting a good dip in 20 times a day got me through. Now I been leaving my dip at home and replacing it with candy, gotta have my Gobstoppers or chewy Runts to make it through. What gets you though the work day?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
When I quit dipping i swapped to Sunflower seeds. Took me awhile to get off of those too.

Now it's gum.

Sick03Vert

Banned
I just keep telling myself "Things will get better" and "I won't be stuck in this shithole forever."

Need to switch to something more effective though. :D

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
When I quit dipping i swapped to Sunflower seeds. Took me awhile to get off of those too.

Now it's gum.

"I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum. "

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
svtp and other forum sites. I am a lurker mostly as well. I don't know anyone on here. Sometimes I bring in candy or beef jerky or something.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The feeling of getting shit done gets me through the work day. The feeling of landing a million dollar contract. Knowing that all of our coworkers are going to continue to have income and work to do.

charged351

Established Member
Thought of having a cold beer when I get home. Having to deal with inmates all day can have you ready to pull your hair out!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Actual interest in my job. SVTP also helps as well as working for the family business.

When I worked at a local Ford dealership it was just the thought of a big pay check at the end of the week. Once the business went south I had to get out as I was going insane dealing with the assholes on a daily basis.

Coiled03

Established Member
Just looking forward to picking up my daughter at the end of the day.

There's nothing better than having her yell "Daddy!", and come running across the room into my arms.

EDIT: Yes, I'm a softie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread