What happend to AFS 18" 03 Cobra Rims?

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
I have been searching everywhere to no avail.... Seems like these guys have fallen off the face of the earth. I wouldnt think some vendor would make these wheels just do to the sheer market value with them. Does anyone have any insight to this?

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
i have some AFS 18" satin 03 cobra wheels i just took off my car . do they not make them anymore?

Jroc

Established Member
Are you wanting some for your Camaro?

No they haven't made them now for probably a year to a year and a half.

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
Not for my camaro, for my 2003 cobra

I want the 18x9 in front 18x10.5 in the rear. Polished or chrome thats what ive been trying to find.

Black306

Established Member
I'm not really surprised they went away. Every time I went to a big SoCal car show (~1k Mustangs, 2k Fords total) I almost never saw a set of 18s, let alone 18x10.5s. I'm glad I have a set. :D

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I don't understand how they could stop such a sucessful selling product, but what can you do. I just glad I bought mine in sept of 07 otherwise I would have been pissed too.

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
afswheels.com is their website, you have to go through the contact site

Otherwise, i have spoken with several higher ranking AFS people saying they are trying to bring back the wheel.

breoland

Established Member
I want a set! lets see if we can get them back on the market and then a group buy:)

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I have written them several times and everytime they try and sell you some 20in bullitts or some shit. They told me in the email they are not planning on making anymore

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I have written them several times and everytime they try and sell you some 20in bullitts or some shit. They told me in the email they are not planning on making anymore

Ask them how many people they that would justify machine setup/material to produce the product. They have a B/E point I wonder how many they need to produce and sell to surpass it.

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
I basically told them that these boards are SCREAMING for the product and that they are missing out on a great deal. Just on the the cobra guys alone they are a great looking product. Not to mention all the other mustangs out there that im sure would love to get their hands on this product. So, their expenses would be met and paid for.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Just browsin round and came across this thread that explains why I have 18in SVT wheels on my newly purchased COBRA.... I knew they were aftermarket knockoffs as soon as I saw the car at the dealer... I love em! I would much rather have CHROME ones!!! or deep/staggard FR500's... Might even sell em just to get the FR500's knockoffs... But I plan on having my wheels powdercoated GLOSS BLACK w/RED lip...( Kinda look as the Yamaha R1 "Raven" has...)

Users who are viewing this thread