What happens when you break into a Marines home?

03cobrah

Established Member
you get killed.

The two men were shot during an attempted burglary of the house, after being surprised by the residents, as they returned home. The burglars held them at gun point and threatened to kill them.

According to Lee, the Marine grabbed for the gun when Skinner looked away and a struggle for the weapon followed.

"The Marine resident was able to kick Skinner and free the shotgun from Skinner's grip. Skinner came at the Marine resident who was on the floor and the Marine resident two times.

The Marine resident then found Everette struggling with another Marine who was a guest in the home and shot Everette once in the rear end.
The whole altercation happened within 15 minutes, Jacksonville Police arrived on the scene at 1:55 am to find Skinner and Everette dead in the home.

Lee says the shooting of Everette and Skinner falls under North Carolina statute 14-51.2, commonly referred to as the castle doctrine.

"Based upon my review of the facts of this case, the occupants of the residence were justified in using deadly force against both everette and skinner because the actions of everette and skinner caused the occupants to reasonably believe it necessary to use deadly force to protect their lives."

The two Camp Lejeune Marines and one civilian of 107 sustained substantial injuries during the attack. lee says they were lucky to survive.

"The three occupants are fortunate that they did not suffer even greater serious injury or death. The actions of these three individuals in defending themselves may very well have saved their lives."

No charges Will Be Filed Against Shooters in Jacksonville Attempted Burglary | Eyewitness News 9

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
the words " two center mass" entered my brain when i read the title

but a shotgun "in the rear end" will suffice!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Bravo!!!!

im assuming everyone involved was of the same color because no charges were filed?

Last edited:

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
I was born in Jacksonville. Crazy stuff.

Don't mean to get racist here, but there are plenty of people of African American descent that do shit like this every week. Serves them right.

Coiled03

Established Member
Dumbass crooks obviously didn't case their target very well.

Well done, Marines.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
had the home owners been white, and the robbers were black, im sure the homer owners would be charged with 1st degree murder and a hate crime.

had the homeowners been black, and the robbers white, im sure the it would have been reported as a hate crime where the home was specifically targeted.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
So he shot the dude in the ass and said dude died?

I wonder if he at least saw/felt his cockandballs explode as an exit wound before he died. That would be an epic way to send a degenerate like that to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread