What happens when you break into a Marines home?

oldmodman

Established Member
had the home owners been white, and the robbers were black, im sure the homer owners would be charged with 1st degree murder and a hate crime.

had the homeowners been black, and the robbers white, im sure the it would have been reported as a hate crime where the home was specifically targeted.

That would have been very likely with today's politically correct prosecutors.

The most unfortunate thing about this was that the marines and one other non criminal were injured while "taking out the garbage".

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That's a shame. I'll be playing this for the guy who died tonight.

small_violin.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The two perps got what they deserved, and it's great that the Marines did what they had to do. You know that this could have ended up being a whole different story.....where two Marines and another resident were killed. The story has a happy ending for justice done.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I was born in Jacksonville. Crazy stuff.

Don't mean to get racist here, but there are plenty of people of African American descent that do shit like this every week. Serves them right.
and there are certainly plenty of people who are white that do shit like this every week. you don't mean to get racist my ass. take your racist comments elsewhere.

but yes it does serven them right and would have served them right regardless of what color they were.

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
and there are certainly plenty of people who are white that do shit like this every week. you don't mean to get racist my ass. take your racist comments elsewhere.

but yes it does serven them right and would have served them right regardless of what color they were.

:poke: Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Last

Established Member
Outstanding!!!

I am almost in shock I just read an article with no reference to race in it.

Users who are viewing this thread