What I saw!!!!

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I saw 3 2005 Mustangs crusing up 23 (north) towards Brighton Michigan. I believe they were going to Classic design Concepts (in Brighton). They are the people who designed the shaker hood and many body parts for the svt products. Look at their website if you are unfamiliar with them. Who knows, the next Mach 1 or Cobra might be designing as we speak! The 2005 Torch red was a GT and the blue and green I could not tell. They were hauling a$$. Oh yeah, the 05's are not out yet so they had to be prototypes. I live in AZ, but I am originaly from Allen Park, Michigan (4 miles from Ford world HQ). I am always seeing cool prototypes zipping around when I come back for vacation. Do any inside Ford People out there want to crack and spill the beans of why Ford is driving prototypes in tandem to CDC? What a way to hide them......just put them in plain view.
Side note: Can any of you Motor City Terminators tell me where your shop/ club is so I could stop in and get SVT perf. merchandise in person?
Take care,
matt:beer:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Yep. I already sent in my registration form. I love going home to Michigan and seeing the prototype stuff. I will hang with you guys then, or maybe I will see ya crusing around. Take care.

outlw

Established Member
I live in Brighton and have seen a few around I see a lot of Gm Stuff since the proving grounds are in my back yard..

94SHO

Established Member
They have been out driving them for the last few months.I have saw at least 20 of them so far. Have saw Black,Blue,Red,Green. In either v6 or the gt model. I have actually talked to a few of the guys. There is 2 shifts a day and the car is drove for 500 miles out of each shift. They start out in Dearborn or whever and go down telegraph to M50(Monroe) and take that up to US23. Then they go to 275 and where ever else. I have also saw the Ford GT numerous times taking the same route.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
i work on the MI/IN border and seen a sonic blue lookin '05 on i-94 northbound.

Users who are viewing this thread