What in the James Bond

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
It's proportions are too far out of wack, a lower or longer hood and wheel arches that were higher, many little things that would have made it "palatable".
But like all these new cars made to look like a restomod they are trying to fix what's not broken. Fit the new stuff in a kit shell and it'd be far better in everything aside crash safety.
The few cars that pulled it off, didn't exactly copy, but were done right are rare. It's next to impossible to get a car to pay homage like the 05-06 Ford GT. They copied the proportions and didn't do too much to the formula (doing the tech underneath). Wish they did the Cobra the same, even just with a sc 4.6 from the Terminator, just get the CI to 289 from 281....deal with a 427 side oiler modern analog later. But I love roadsters. A kit cobra with a good top that goes up or down in a minute, not a Coleman tent with a Coyote and the s550 irs/ suspension tuned for a cobra would be lovely. Just Borrow from the Jag F type... trade more ecoboosts for landrover to make it cheaper, get some AC looking skin on it and ford powertrain and bits. Like the Fiat Miata.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Reminds me of this for some reason. F for effort.

lmao!

2013-Ford-Shelby-GT350.jpg
Yuck

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That kind of money I would expect the exhaust tips to line up ... I suspect some serious hidden hacking in this one.
First thing I noticed when I browsed through the photos. I'm pretty sure I've seen this car before.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hell no.

Why would anyone buy that car for $350k when they could pick up a low mile Rolls, Bentley Bentayga W12, Ferarri, Lamborghini, or a host of other cars that weren't slapped together from an Autozone parts bin?
A minor edit to your post, LOL.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Users who are viewing this thread